Users

Frequent Posters

Meehak. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hehe I agree with you. πŸ˜ƒ  SBS put awesome suit some suit Arjuhi. 😍 
payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 yeah... Shibz i totally agree with u ...
Camera angles of SBS are better then KMH..their song selection r perfectly goes wid Arjuhi's romantic sequence. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
SBS /SBB  showed us off screen Karanika's mast 
and the scenes which are cropped in KMH by editor ... πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Edited by payal_4 - 12 years ago
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ditto..cant even thnk dat we r gonna miss dese
omg i hope dey shw karanika frequently
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Shibz...!! what a topic...πŸ€—
that is sooo true...i love the camera angles used in sbs..they r just great!! infact i find sum of the sequences better in sbs den i do in the actual episode...thats becayse sbs cover every part of it...while in the actual episode they edit n cut things which make the sequence short and rushedπŸ˜’

an examplyeis the RM promo!! u remember in sbb..they had shown arjun abt to kiss arohi n the passionate hug!! that was one hell of a hug☺️😍...but that was cut in the actual promo shown...the RTM promo was longer than 30s anyway...so i dnt understand what harm it wud have had if the promo was 1min long?!! atleast we wud have got to see the full promo and experience more passion!!😭...anyways..even in the RTM actual sequence...n the one shown in sbs was soo diff..the camera angles in sbs were soo much better...n the kya pyaar karoge mujhse sequence..in sbs it was better watching!!...*sigh* i'm not happy wid the camera man n the editores at all for KMH2...a huge disappointment... n the camera angles in Raat akeli sequence was...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..some times we have uncesserary long shots..n sumtimes we have unecessary close ups..!!

in that scene where arjun cums to meet arohi..and they have that intense scene in the bed (the one where arohi gets dose B'day kisses n doese 2 hugs😳)..i still think the camera angles cud have been better!!...
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww shibz very nice topic...πŸ€—
i too like sbs more..their camera angles r perfect...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
n now a days dey r frequently showing karanika's segment...so m nt gonna miss dem😳
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

true!! the camera man for sbs is really good!! KMH's camera man has some disgusting camera angles too like in the "raat akeli hai" song sequence🀬

& the editor!!😑 edits it all in a way that the sequence seems rushed!!πŸ˜’

agreed with your topic shibz,  earlier I used to think sbs spoils the suspense but  it gives more detailed scenes than the episodes, plus the camera work is good.

@bold - cldnt  agree more. the camera angles in that song Angry🀬  I even wrote in my take why I didnot like that frock and then deleted, not to make it more obivious. 🀒. 

SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
even  me 2 like sbs editing n songs playing kk*s background sin .
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I always love SBS segments with Karan and Kritika, so much fun to watch!!
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
shibz.. u read my mind.. sbs always does give us better content when it comes to romantice scenes.. somehow the show itself seems to ration those scenes.. maybe they mistook themselves to be the censor board - 1930's version.🀣
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

agreed with your topic shibz,  earlier I used to think sbs spoils the suspense but  it gives more detailed scenes than the episodes, plus the camera work is good.

@bold - cldnt  agree more. the camera angles in that song 😑🀬  I even wrote in my take why I didnot like that frock and then deleted, not to make it more obivious. 🀒. 

@bold.. ditto both!! πŸ€¬