Freida Pinto At Nicholas Kirkwood Store Opening

robfanatic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ms. Pinto was recently spotted at the opening of the new Nicholas Kirkwood flagship store in London wearing a  gorgeous Peter Pilotto printed dress.

Edited by robfanatic - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She looks fine. I remember I bought the slumdog millionaire's DVD and it was so boring that I stopped watching it after 5 minutes, and threw the DVD. Then I heared all the craze over slumdog millionaire, and felt bad for throwing the movie away. Still I didn't waste my money on new DVD.
So I haven't seen this movie yet.

Originally posted by: sheee

She looks fine. I remember I bought the slumdog millionaire's DVD and it was so boring that I stopped watching it after 5 minutes, and threw the DVD. Then I heared all the craze over slumdog millionaire, and felt bad for throwing the movie away. Still I didn't waste my money on new DVD.

I actually loved it...a lot of Indians didn't but I thought the movie was amazing😆
But this is why you rent movies or stream them online, that way you don't waste your $$$😉

She looks good here😊

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Haven't seen it either... but I want to watch it and downloaded it but started watching and got bored😕
Edited by ruky786 - 12 years ago
sheee thumbnail

I don't need to rent because they are very cheap. One movie for $2  original and if you buy two movies together, then they cost $3.  

I don't need to rent because they are very cheap. One movie for $2  original and if you buy two movies together, then they cost $3.  

That's pretty good deal after all
sheee thumbnail
Thats why I have seen lots of movies. before this year. I am not watching any this year. But I have seen almost all the movies, last two or three years. I even bought ugly or pugly. eww. had to throw that movie away. I throw all the movies because don't want useless junk.

Originally posted by: staycoolmen2006

the movie was good but one thing i didnt like about the movie is that they only showed poor india, not even a single pic showed rich and developed india. I know the title was slumdog but why they didnt add any text or something like India is not like shown in movie or whatever.

I hated this thing...

The west always shows India as this rathole...even in articles they write "despite the high-rise burgeoning wealth of the middle class, the poor languish on the streets right next door" etc...I had to convince my friends that India is more than this ravaged diseased area but I don't think they can fully understand me since they haven't seen that side of it...Slumdog was no different

good.

oh, SDM is one of my favr8 movie. 

i just love the scene where Jamal takes a desperate measure to get the autograph of Big B. 😆

Originally posted by: koolchick

The west always shows India as this rathole...even in articles they write "despite the high-rise burgeoning wealth of the middle class, the poor languish on the streets right next door" etc...I had to convince my friends that India is more than this ravaged diseased area but I don't think they can fully understand me since they haven't seen that side of it...Slumdog was no different

nothing to do w/ The West. the novel was written that way & it was written by an Indian.

i hated the movie City of Joy, cause the novel was written by a westerner to give their world some masochistic pleasure.🤢