Laagi Tujhse Lagan

45 mins : Let the party begin

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 I  was dancing yesterday ...
why ?  let me tell u , why

we are not watching the show  .. even it was for two hours with the current track .. No!  never

1) But  If the shows r being extented from a half an hour epi to a 45 min one .. it goes to sure how many shows they have lost or had to show the door to ..
2) Mind u this was not a mega epi ..it was normal epi  so why  did they  need  to extend the current 30 min scarps to a 45 min thing...Logically if would one think   more time would mean more ads .. But what I see , is they are losing out here too becoz there more of the epi than ads in this  45 show time  ... means lesss sponsorship and less companies interested in ur channel .

3) Why would companies invest or showcase or telecast teh ads on a channel , whose trp is low and negtive feed back from viewers ...Why telecast or adv when no one is watching ...

4) Lastly They are at a loss of ideas hence such a move to try and compensate for the time ..I guess no Production wants to associate with them now

Oh! I am lovin this ... I hope this turns an  hourly or two hourly epi of their .. becoz that will mean  down the hill ... desperate measures to get sponsors and viewrship ..

I am dancing ... Whistle one ...whistle two
Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Yes, but this was only for 1 day, if this becomes a regular timings then things are different, This is only till IPL lasts, after that 3 PHs are comoing up with new shows, so they will replace timing of shows which has ended.😊  

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Yes, but this was only for 1 day, if this becomes a regular timings then things are different, This is only till IPL lasts, after that 3 PHs are comoing up with new shows, so they will replace timing of shows which has ended.😊  

But this says a lot abt their bussiness
I would defi not invest in such a companies whose TRP is falling
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't understand your post clearly. I guess you mean there are less Ads. It doesn't say much about LTL in particular as this extention was for all their shows from 7.30 PM slot, because the Guiness records program ended and KKK4 will start only after IPL. So this extention is only for friday.

There are many new shows coming up after IPL. As for the channel politics is concerned, going by the news/reports, all the channels seem to be meddling with their serials and Colors is no different.
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhas123

I don't understand your post clearly. I guess you mean there are less Ads. It doesn't say much about LTL in particular as this extention was for all their shows from 7.30 PM slot, because the Guiness records program ended and KKK4 will start only after IPL. So this extention is only for friday.

There are many new shows coming up after IPL. As for the channel politics is concerned, going by the news/reports, all the channels seem to be meddling with their serials and Colors is no different.

That the point ... they had to extend their show becoz tey had no option or anything else to show .
and What I mean by less ads ...  Someone who caught a epi .or two told me there more epi than Ads

When a show is popular ... companies want their ads to shown during the show becoz ppl are watching ... But Lesser ads means les sponsorship

New shows maybe coming in ...But where the money ..major money comes from prime time ads
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: scorpio10

But this says a lot abt their bussiness
I would defi not invest in such a companies whose TRP is falling

If majority of the cos. advertising during that time stops giving them ads, that will make difference.