Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yea i loved the episode nd yea it did make me think tht he is just doing tht for the bet but lets see what happends ðŸ˜•...

be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anu17

thats not for Ranbirs bet yaar..Yaa I also confuse for this but Anant is not like a person who will hurt such a innocent girl for a stupid bet...Anant is a guy how love to help others...and respect women..in the very first day did you see how he helped Navya...so I think he is in love but he can't understand...he is doing wht is come to his mind and heart thats it...did you see how he react when Navya inform that she will come to the picnic...so I think this is real love in his mind...this story is fresh one not like other stories...may be we can't understand this case we sw so many love storys in same way but this is a different type and also this is normally happening na...hope you can understand...

Ya,
 I think you are right.Both of them are juz confused.

Originally posted by: arti07

this story is more realistic and too early hug is okay i...it a teen story where boy and girl get attracted very easily and express themselves easily  it all happens suddenly but then  usually  girl back off saying i m a good girl i will not do any thing against my parents wish its not love blah blah and boy faces hard time convincing  girl...i think now navya will feel guilty somewhere after returining from the picnic ...like she has betrayed her parents she has broken their trust she should not do this its not good  and will try to maintain distance from anant...anant will have to convince her , his family her family everyone...i think nakhre ab shuru hone waale hain  

I think you have predicted right but since it's a new story , so it's really difficult to come to any conclusion .
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know whether i am right...i Think according to the bet Anant is not supposed to fall in love ...isn't?
Originally posted by: piyualka

I don't know whether i am right...i Think according to the bet Anant is not supposed to fall in love ...isn't?

Ya, u r right but bet jeetne ke saath saath bhi pyaar ho hi sakta hai SHAAYAD!!
JugHo786 thumbnail
@ Edwardtabs & neerja swati:
keepg in mind wat u guys r sayg-
if dis wd happen, dnt u thnk dis track will go a bit lyk mjht- lyk wen dia ne samrat se bet lagyai thi ki sam gunjan ko talent parade main gana gavayga! (in the initial epis)?
Edited by Tania92 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tania92

@ Edwardtabs & neerja swati:
keepg in mind wat u guys r sayg-
if dis wd happen, dnt u thnk dis track will go a bit lyk mjht- lyk wen dia ne samrat se bet lagyai thi ki sam gunjan ko talent parade main gana gavayga! (in the initial epis)?

I agree with you but shubh-shubh socho yaar. I don't want them to fight for that longer period!