Navya

PYAAR ka izhaar toh takreeban ho hi gaya hai!!

be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends,

Today's episode was like awsome!!
I liked Anant's dialogues when he spoke initially to Navya when they missed the bus...
The way he was speaking...loved it yaar!
The way he held Navya responsible for the missing of their bus!!!!!!!
And when he said that he wanted Navya to be with him at the picnic ...wow!!😛
What say?

Anya ki iss hug ke baare mein kuchh samajh nahi aa raha.
The expressions of both of them were extremely unpredictable. Sudden rushing of Anant towards Navya-- can't understand😕.

Edited by Edwardtabs - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeraja swati thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya ...even i was a bit confused
i strongly fell anant is doing this to win the bet wid ranbir
--HiNa-- thumbnail
yehai also love yaraday epi omg it was awsome tha hug i watch it 100 time
This content was originally posted by: neeraja swati

ya ...even i was a bit confused
i strongly fell anant is doing this to win the bet wid ranbir

Ya,
Even I feel the same
But it's very difficult to accept that Anant can do like this... juz to win the bet , he's gonna hurt Navya who helped him in the computer project!
Can't understand . What's going on?????
This content was originally posted by: kmh24ever

yehai also love yaraday epi omg it was awsome tha hug i watch it 100 time

Hey,
Even I watched it again and again...
It was really good!

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Edwardtabs,

areee this is they are falling in love for the first time and they are realizing that now.  didn't u listen to the background music PEHALA PYAAR...😉.  that's the reason they both were feeling love and awkwardness which resulted in this unpredictable expressions... now even Anant is realizing that he is in love.❤️.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thats not for Ranbirs bet yaar..Yaa I also confuse for this but Anant is not like a person who will hurt such a innocent girl for a stupid bet...Anant is a guy how love to help others...and respect women..in the very first day did you see how he helped Navya...so I think he is in love but he can't understand...he is doing wht is come to his mind and heart thats it...did you see how he react when Navya inform that she will come to the picnic...so I think this is real love in his mind...this story is fresh one not like other stories...may be we can't understand this case we sw so many love storys in same way but this is a different type and also this is normally happening na...hope you can understand...
-veena.shona- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Edwardtabs

Hi friends,

Today's episode was like awsome!!
I liked Anant's dialogues when he spoke initially to Navya when they missed the bus...
The way he was speaking...loved it yaar!
The way he held Navya responsible for the missing of their bus!!!!!!!
And when he said that he wanted Navya to be with him at the picnic ...wow!!😛
What say?

Anya ki iss hug ke baare mein kuchh samajh nahi aa raha.
The expressions of both of them were extremely unpredictable. Sudden rushing of Anant towards Navya-- can't understand😕.

i totally luvd d epi😳

Anant is so cute☺️

bt honestly, i found d hug vry weird😕

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this story is more realistic and too early hug is okay i...it a teen story where boy and girl get attracted very easily and express themselves easily  it all happens suddenly but then  usually  girl back off saying i m a good girl i will not do any thing against my parents wish its not love blah blah and boy faces hard time convincing  girl...i think now navya will feel guilty somewhere after returining from the picnic ...like she has betrayed her parents she has broken their trust she should not do this its not good  and will try to maintain distance from anant...anant will have to convince her , his family her family everyone...i think nakhre ab shuru hone waale hain   Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
vin0211 thumbnail

yesss!!!! i completely agree with u it was a cute episode indeed but anaya hug didnt make any sense to me at that time...!!

i really didnt understand that and moreover anaya's exressions were also wierd so i got all the more confused😆

waiting 4r monday so that i can actually try to understand wht it was!!!