#Devil's Den# - Fans in shock, SR was a wash - Page 99

Posted: 12 years ago
@Jyo...yeah i read abt the fight. But if DD was not around to shoot and today's scenes were shot before all the hungama happened then how can they have done any damage control today...πŸ˜•...In Delhi they might show some intimate scenes to appease the junta but there's no going back from what was shown on Saturday...
Originally posted by an12345678

The fans and CVs had a fight: Me love that ... details please 🀣

this Terms reminds me of  a off air Neighbor show 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Jyo... my positivity DQ... you cant stay Naraz from creatives longer and leave GHSP defence less...🀣🀣
Originally posted by hegdemedha

@ Jyo: She said that she didn't want to leave the place.  He asked her suggestively as to what was oh-so-special about the place?  They both have an intense eyelock.

Let's guess -- maybe it was special because he slept with her on the hay for the first time. 

Coming up with more options.πŸ˜†

I think there is a high possibiliy of him sleeping beside her on the hay for the first time. 

He has the record for beside sleeping in all of tv history
Forgive and forget. We love Geet, and we can't stay angry at the show for long. The next time we see an intimate seen we'll forget, so the sooner we forgive the better.
Everything deserves a second chance.
Chalo all move to new den...

@An:Fight was more ugly this morning ..

@Swan:Words paly a very big role and can b twisted in last minute as per their wishπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

I m closing this one..plss move to new den and start discussing or at least demanding that we want a proepr SR of Maaneet..this much we can do na😳

Closing this one