Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Fans in shock, SR was a wash (Page 91)

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
@ Faria 
Cool James bond Loved u   ROFLenjoy watching 

Will talk to later bye for now Hug

Yap DD is Gorgeous whatever she wears suit herEmbarrassed
those Horrendous Dress Geet CVS gave to her, only DD can look presentable with those custome, any other actress would look 70's in those dress LOL

Edited by polly23 - 15 May 2011 at 10:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetfangeet

Boogleton.Schiz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23

geetfangeet Goldie
geetfangeet
geetfangeet

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Hello all, hellooo any one home?                   @ polly 23 that pic of DD is so cute thanks yaar                               no one in den?

Edited by bru22 - 15 May 2011 at 10:53am
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Well here's a thought on why Maan brought up the intimacy issue in an inopportune time.  Maan's desire for his wife has been growing over the days and it had peaked during the KC preparations when he for the first time unabashedly stared at his wife while she changed her clothes. He finally blurted out what was in his heart on the night of the KC in the terrace, making a statement that he wanted to become a papa which left many of us stupefied and indignant.  It appears to be a euphemism for physical intimacy as gleaned from Geet's response in the tabela.

I've already said how Geet's silence in the matter after he brought it up the previous day was plaguing him through the day when they set out for the wedding.  He was trying to decipher her feelings and the events of the day showed him different facets of her love.

Through the scene where she wipes his face with his shirt after he wrings the water from it on to her face to cool and refresh her, she showed him that she cared for him as much he did for her.

In the scene where she lays her head on his bare chest in response to his query where will they take shelter in the barren land, she showed him that she trusts him completely to take care of her.  He showed her that her trust was not misplaced by lifting her up in his weary arms and carrying her to safety.

In the scene where she holds his arm back, asking him not to leave her for she was sacred to be alone, she showed that she needed him. 

So he knew she cared for him, trusted him and needed him but he wanted to know for sure that she wanted him as much as he wanted her. 

As I said, her silence still baffled him.  He knew she had desired him in the past but all those instances where she displayed her desire for him were before the MC.  The MC was a huge emotional and physical blow to her.  He wasn't sure she has fully recovered from it.  So he searched her eyes for his answer, for  her lips were not giving him any.

When she lowered those eyes, he resigned himself to waiting for some more time but her quick reassurance that she did want him as much gladdened his heart and he gratefully accepted her invitation to celebrate their love. 

Their fatigue paled into insignificance as they took their first steps to concretised their relationship as man and wife.

So the lead up to the con was not as misplaced as many of us thought it was in the first instance.

Edited by Opti - 16 May 2011 at 12:57am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

goldendayssomakazmiNorstar-Deepzz-hegdemedhapolly23panchjun5gennyMshali49erFanpop77

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Hey Opti loved what you wrote...

I too like many here am hoping that the CVs will continue the SR scene today...

But in case they don't... I want them to show a morning after scene where Geet wakes up in Maan's arms and then later they are found by Teji and Co... And while returning home with all, Geet remembers all the intimate (new scenes...not shown to us) moments of the night before... With the song... Raat ka nasha abhi from Ashoka playing in the BG. And Maan seeing Geet blush sees some memorable moments of his from the night before.

And then after they reach the house Maan can tease Geet and we can have some more romantic moments here EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink TongueTongue!!!!

Edited by panchjun5 - 16 May 2011 at 12:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NorstarhegdemedhaBingepop77

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
The song they played O Saathi Re is really soulful and beautiful I really liked it!...first time I've ever heard it so I went searching for the translation ...they really suit Maaneet and I hope they continue the scene tomorrow with the full song especially the last verse I can so imagine it on them!...here's the song and their translation...

o saathi re din dube na - 2
oh my companion, may the day never set
aa chal din ko roke
Come, let's stop the day from passing
dhup ke peeche daude
Let's chase the sunlight
chaanv chhue na
don't let the shadow touch us

thaka thaka suraj jab nadi se hokar niklega
when a tired sun sets off from the river
hari hari kaayi pe paanv bada toh fislega
His feet will surely slip, touching the green moss
tum rok ke rakhna main jaal giraaun
You bring him to a halt, while I lay a trap
tum pith pe lena main haath lagaaun
You hold him down, while I touch it
din dube na ha
teri meri atti katti
We're like a bundle of thread
daat se khaati katti
while quarreling with our teeth
re jaiiyo na
Stay with me...
o piyu re
Oh my beloved
o piyu re na jaiyyo na
Please don't go..

kabhi kabhi yun kare main daantu aur tum darna
Try to get scared sometimes, when I scold you
ugal pade aankhon se meethe paani ka jharna
A sweet waterfall will flow from my eyes
hmm tere dohare badan mein sil jaaungi re
I'll stitch myself to your strong body
jab karwat lega tu chhil jaaungi re
And if you turn over, I'll get shorn
sang le jaaunga
I will take you with me
teri meri angni mangni
Ours is a deep union
and sang laagi sangni
body and soul joined together
sang le jaaun
I'll take you with me..

Edited by -sum- - 15 May 2011 at 6:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bingepop77swan20

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Was watching this scene from last year (May 14th). Loved Maaneet's characterisation in the scene.

one of my favourite scenes...especially the part where MSK follows Geet's gaze behind her father's shoulder...Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5Bingepop77

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

saw the Con scene again, again and again...

as I said before the scene will grow on you...and I must admit that beside the fact that it  was done decently ... it showed pure love...the most  important thing in a relation... yes, we viewers were expecting passion... but this was pure sweet love...an that even better... passion will always be there...but are all CON's about desire, passion or lust... nope what the CV's showed was what makes MG one...Love...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhapanchjun5Bingepop77

Go to top