Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Fans in shock, SR was a wash (Page 61)

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged

what's the topic...

opti if you watch the scene 3 times ...you will find it decent...

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Shali, I already like the scene having watched it many times. Here's what I wrote a few pages back:

The more I watch it the more I'm liking it.  Also some of the explanations given here helped me understand the context better and I appreciate it.

I also noticed that the lantern did not actually dim. The scene faded away, not the light. So I think the con will continue on Monday.

I want Maan to take it slow (hope DD feels better by then). It is important that they become one in that tabela for as someone pointed out their first night alone was spent in a tabela in HP where they were in danger of Geet's family. Geet was scared then too and hugged Maan for consolation. Now they are hiding from goons.  Geet would be hugging him  and giving herself to him out of love. Maan was her saviour then who took care of her. Geet would be taking care of Maan's need.  It would be a closing of a loop if the con takes place under these circumstances.

Geet was tired but the minute she said yes, I noticed her face brightened up.  When it comes to appeasing her man's hunger and her own, Geet seems to get a fresh energy.  I want Maan to show some consideration to her fatigue saying that should they wait till she feels better but I want Geet to assure him that she is fine and nothing would give her more pleasure than becoming one with him.  

Symbolisms were galore in the tabela. We had the kitchen equipment used for grinding (don't know what it is called).  The long rod and the broad base with the hole is too blatant a symbol of  con. Then there was the hay bed (rolling in the hay). There were lanterns around the small hut, symbolic of the fire of desire burning in Maaneet.  There were the water pots too, again symbolic of the thirst for intimacy being quenched.   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07manduhegdemedhashali

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
opti as I said before... I want the churi/ kagaan and bindi loop to be closed...so for me its better to show that they had some moments but not the hole Con...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedha

21-07 Senior Member
21-07
21-07

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
someone's comments on FB:
you call a spade "a spade" then you are disloyal; but if you call it an engineering miracle of man's intelligence to dig dirt up and salivate over the spade...you are LOYAL - really?

If you love your kid will you accept if he fudges his mark sheet and lies to you? Would you lie to him about the toy you will buy him or the surprise you planned for him? So, if you really LOVE GHSP, GC, DD don't claim to do so with fake praise and fake appreciation, they don't need you to slurp all over the welcoming red carpet with saccharine sweetness - be polite, but do tell them what is real.
I completely agree with the above comments..we have always supported GHSP..always tried to defend their flaws..but that doesn't mean that they should take us for granted and dish out whatever they want too..Even if now they are doin nothin to control the damage then lemme say they deserve all the criticism and trp loss...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84utopia88

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
oke could some one explain to me where in the jungle could MSK not only find water but an undershirt too...

21-07

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Shali, churi, kangan and bindi are all external signs. I wouldn't give too much weightage to external signs as long as their hearts and minds are one. So why not their bodies as well?

Edited by Opti - 15 May 2011 at 3:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07shali

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Was watching this scene from last year (May 14th). Loved Maaneet's characterisation in the scene.

Edited by Opti - 15 May 2011 at 3:37am

pennu

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Shali, there must be some water hole in the jungle, wouldn't it? It isn't a dessert. As to the vest, maybe he was wearing one under the shirt.

Go to top