Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Fans in shock, SR was a wash (Page 59)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Medha, I don't want them to attempt a family just yet.  It is one thing that Geet decided to keep the baby which was totally unplanned because she did not want to take its life. Yes, she was attached it and the baby brought Maaneet closer but with the loss of the baby, that chapter is closed. Maaneet do not need a baby to stay together now.  Geet is still very young and has lots to explore.  She can go down the mother route a couple of years later.  I don't want them to try to replace the baby they lost with another one.  I did not get the impression that Geet was still grieving for the loss of her baby. She seemed normal enough once her MU with Maan was sorted out. Yes, they can talk about the baby in fondness and recount how the baby was instrumental in bringing them together again but it does not have to lead up to a conversation about actually thinking of bringing in another baby to replace the one they lost. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84hegdemedha

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
@ all:  Adios.  See you around later.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
@Opti:I prefer a no-con now rather than a lights-off con and next day morningConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07Sanjanareddy84shali-Dimple-mysteriousmilli

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
@ Opti: In our ideal world, that statement by Maan should have provided an opening for them to discuss their lost baby and a discussion on  whether that loss could be filled in by merely begetting another child. 

If not (and obviously not) and as both of them are happy to be together again (as they visibly are), they could have decided that they would spend time nurturing the sapling of their relationship, before the plant bore fruit.

MSK's great idea that Geet's happiness would be restored if Geet conceived his baby is ill-conceived, to say the least.  The only way it could be justified was if Geet herself wanted to become a mother at such a young age.  In the earliest of the episodes, we were given no such indication.  Nothing subsequently indicates otherwise either.

PS: I have to leave now.  See you around later.

Edited by hegdemedha - 15 May 2011 at 1:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84mysteriousmilli

-Dimple- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dimple-
-Dimple-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
same here jyo. Even i wish that nothing happens between them if they are gonna start the episode from the morning.

but if they are conitinuing then its fine

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07Sanjanareddy84Bingejyoti06

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
I think they should stop calling this as Maha episode and hype unnecessarily with articles and stuff! It raises the expectations and the writers force something drastic into that episode in a haste!  

Just saw the next mahaepisode content which again looks like a damp squib! Sleepy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07Sanjanareddy84hegdemedhajyoti06mysteriousmillishali

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Opti:I prefer a no-con now rather than a lights-off con and next day morningConfused

Who talked of a lights-off con? I think the lantern was still burning. They only dimmed the scene not the light.
This is what I want to see on Monday (or something like this).

Maan takes some water from one of the pots around and with his fingers trails the droplets on Geet's face and body  to freshen her up. That would look mighty sensual.  Geet can then dip her hand into the pot and taking a handful pour it on Maan playfully. Maan can then pin her down on the hay in mock anger even as she gets into a giggling spree.  His smouldering gaze should silence her and the heat should then turn her on. She should then pull him to her and kiss him (a camera angle will do).  When they finally unite, the camera can pan to that grinder kept on the side (the typical symbol of con) to let us imagine the rest.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07Sanjanareddy84hegdemedhajyoti06mysteriousmilli

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hegdemedha

@ Opti: In our ideal world, that statement by Maan should have provided an opening for them to discuss their lost baby and a discussion on  whether that loss could be filled in by merely begetting another child. 

If not (and obviously not) and as both of them are happy to be together again (as they visibly are), they could have decided that they would spend time nurturing the sapling of their relationship, before the plant bore fruit.

MSK's great idea that Geet's happiness would be restored if Geet conceived his baby is ill-conceived, to say the least.  The only way it could be justified was if Geet herself wanted to become a mother at such a young age.  In the earliest of the episodes, we were given no such indication.  Nothing subsequently indicates otherwise either.

PS: I have to leave now.  See you around later.

Yes, I agree with you on this. There should have been a more meaningful conversation about the baby.  If Maan thought that begetting another baby can replace the one they lost, Geet should then gently tell him that they needn't feel compelled to do so for she has gotten over her loss. As you said she can suggest that they concentrate on letting the sampling of their relationship grow before bearing fruit.  

Edited by Opti - 15 May 2011 at 2:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84hegdemedhajyoti06mysteriousmilli

Go to top