Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Fans in shock, SR was a wash (Page 53)

-Dimple- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dimple-
-Dimple-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
@Neha and All

tere kehre badan mein sil jaaungi re
This is the line which makes me blush HardBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodXSilentPrayersX

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Wow, so many new interpretations for the short scene shown yesterday...Yeah Short being the keyword...All of us are so used to seeing passionate sequences between Maaneet that we got disappointed when we saw such a short sequence for an event that we have been waiting for ...for almost an year now...

Yesterday also I had raised the question abt the lantern still flickering but was written off saying that...do u really expect this to continue...but I said Hope Springs eternal...Now today everybody is saying the same...I had also said that the short scene was made hot by GC's open mouthed sexy expression and his oh so seductive bedroom eyes ...and also DD's shy and passionate expressions...But the only problem was it was short and thus looked half-baked...And had expressed a hope that it will continue on Monday...from the scene where Geet said Yes...And I'm still hoping that it will start from there...

Maaneet aka Gurti have always made even the simplest of scene sizzle with their expressions and they did the same yesterday...but we are so hungry for more that we weren't satisfied by the duration of the scene... I hope the CVs satiate our hunger by showing us something more substantial on Monday...Yeah I am Greedy...LOL

The only thing that had me ROFL was how the CVs had hyped abt the CON and in the end shown nothing much...
ROFLROFL...But it was a clever strategy coz as someone pointed out in the den...Saturday being a weekend not many people will watch the Maha-epi and CON being the ace up the sleeve of the CVs they can't use it on a non-TRP gainer day...so they just showed a glimpse to satisfy the hardcore loyal viewer, so that they don't feel cheated and will continue for all the others on Monday...I hope this happens...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy8421-07-Deepzz-polly23hegdemedhaserialwatcher16GeekgodXSilentPrayersX

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
@Animal fairHugHugHugStupendous, what a beautiful analogy. I guess a parallel with a NRI groom for Nandini, whom Dev is falling for. Perhaps CVs ke ghar der hai andher nahiLOL

Ok I am out for the night, have a wonderful day/Glorious nightHugHug

Edited by Geekgod - 15 May 2011 at 12:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhapolly23panchjun5XSilentPrayersX

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Posting from my earlier posts.

Subtle humour:
Lucky and Uncle Jugnu were destined to play the superheroes who find that something is amiss.   So, they had Lucky wear a T-shirt that had the Superman logo emblazoned on it.  That's the first time he has worn it, right?  Some Superman he was.  He left Uncle Jugnu behind, zoomed off to home to get his elder brother and the police and zooms back to the scene of the crime.  He has to be discreet about his powers, right?

--

Subtle humour laced with pointed digs:  Well, it would be pointed digs if we assume that the creatives do stalk the Den.  Where were Uncle Jugnu and Lucky headed to?  To the animal fair -- to buy an animal that is a necessary prop to a detective.  And, what do Denizens look out for?  Yes,  birdies that croon spoilers. 

At the Den, some have birdies that croon.  I remember that, frustrated at these birdies, An and some others launched a search for a birdie they could call their own and who would croon spoilers.  The search failed.  Others adopted birdies of their own that would croon out spoilers to them.  Now, some have animals too that spill out spoilers.  The most recent and most popular of such animals being Sun's buffalo -- the one who gave us the spoiler of Ram Gopal Verma taking over GHSP. 

Then, the chieftain of the goons tells Uncle Jugnu that there are four birdies -- two are on the run and two are in captivity.  Now, how many birdies did Jyo have?  I distinctly remember four.

So, when I heard the reference to the animals and birds, I was left chuckling.  But, that's probably just me.

So, should we head out to the animal fair too?LOL

--
Some more humour:   When Bond 008 looks down under the car to see if he can locate anybody, Bond 007 asks him if their relatives were dogs or cats who would hide under the car.  And, the scene that immediately popped into my mind was this.  Watch from about 0.10 onwards

PS: I am sure that the CVs did not intend this.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-polly23serialwatcher16GeekgodSoapoperasrfun

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Yes, Kavi, yesterday I was amongst the disappointed lot but have changed camps after reading some of the interpretations here and watching the scene again.  I had a medical test done which left me drained and seeing an equally drained Maaneet all my enthusiasm sapped. But now having refreshed I see it from a different perspective.  If they dont continue with the scene, then too bad.    

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84hegdemedhapanchjun5serialwatcher16XSilentPrayersX-Dimple-mysteriousmilli

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
medha... excellent points... i dont know whether all this is in the creatives mind or is it us who just see through these things... well in the bigining they highlighted double standards  people have towards bahu and beeti... and now your animal fair analoy is best... and makes sense... and it ll be Demon Dev at the end who ll take Nandani as goodie...Ouch

Opti... me watched drama from start... Demon Dev always in very trapping and soft way showed dreams to Geet and always asked her permission so that she has blind faith on him... always told her now her life suferings are going to end and she ll have freedom and right to make choices... and he always has those lusty eyes for Geet...Angry

Hello Kavi...Hug how are you... missed you lately in Den...

Edited by Arwenish - 15 May 2011 at 12:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84hegdemedhapanchjun5XSilentPrayersX

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
@ Opti: Thanks.  Well, Dev did ask for her consent.  And that earned him brownie points with Geet.  But, I don't recall Geet's family giving her any say in the matter.  And, it's the same with Nandini.  Why should it left to the outsider to offer the girl a say in the decision that affects her life?  But, it's just something that struck me as I finally watched the episode this morning.

@ Stupendous: And, the NRI groom would see Dev and identify him as the man who owes him some million dollars.  That's what we are likely to get.  Anyways, good night.  Wake up with a spring in your step.

Edit

@ Arwenish: Thanks. Yes, we are likely to have the reformed bad guy playing good guy for Nandini.

Edited by hegdemedha - 15 May 2011 at 12:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5Geekgod

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Thanks Parisa for the translation.  Now I see it better.  They should continue with the song because as you pointed out, the lyrics are apt for the con.  Maaneet's nok jok in the middle of their con will also fit in well with it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhapanchjun5XSilentPrayersX

Go to top