#Devil's Den# - Fans in shock, SR was a wash - Page 48

Posted: 12 years ago
opti as I said before... I want the churi/ kagaan and bindi loop to be closed...so for me its better to show that they had some moments but not the hole Con...
someone's comments on FB:
you call a spade "a spade" then you are disloyal; but if you call it an engineering miracle of man's intelligence to dig dirt up and salivate over the spade...you are LOYAL - really?

If you love your kid will you accept if he fudges his mark sheet and lies to you? Would you lie to him about the toy you will buy him or the surprise you planned for him? So, if you really LOVE GHSP, GC, DD don't claim to do so with fake praise and fake appreciation, they don't need you to slurp all over the welcoming red carpet with saccharine sweetness - be polite, but do tell them what is real.
I completely agree with the above comments..we have always supported GHSP..always tried to defend their flaws..but that doesn't mean that they should take us for granted and dish out whatever they want too..Even if now they are doin nothin to control the damage then lemme say they deserve all the criticism and trp loss...

oke could some one explain to me where in the jungle could MSK not only find water but an undershirt too...
Shali, churi, kangan and bindi are all external signs. I wouldn't give too much weightage to external signs as long as their hearts and minds are one. So why not their bodies as well?
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Was watching this scene from last year (May 14th). Loved Maaneet's characterisation in the scene.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GzUMXNCa-w[/YOUTUBE]
Shali, there must be some water hole in the jungle, wouldn't it? It isn't a dessert. As to the vest, maybe he was wearing one under the shirt.
@opti nope he wasn't look at the scenes and pic...you will notice...
I'm becoming better at dissecting things🤓...
Just noticed one thing...😳
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Originally posted by liv2laugh

Haste makes waste - Old English Proverb
I fail to see the need to show a SR at this juncture. 🤔
It does not make sense story wise or even go with the flow of things.
🤔
Why this tearing hurry to show the SR? 😕
Could you have not waited until they were back in Delhi, back in their own bedroom in KC and then Maan initiates the intimacy. It would have worked out so much better if he took her out somewhere after everything was out in the open and they were together for the first time as man and wife. 👍🏼

It seems the whole thing was rushed just to have some dhamaka in the maha episode. Nandini smelling a rat would have been a big enough dhamaka.😉

Instead we get a lame scenario where they are pursued by goons. Not only that the girl is so tired she can barely walk 😭. Maan has to physically carry Geet because she is tired . He know she is hungry and wants to go out to bring food for her. OK so far. Then all of a sudden when she tells him she is scared and does not want to be left alone, he should hold her and console her. Instead he decides to ask her whether she is ready to take their relationship to the next level. 😲 😲 😲 What the hell is wrong with MSK? 😲 😲 😲

Let me be the devil's advocate and defend the episode.  Why did Maan ask her about taking the relationship to the next level?  Lets not forget that the last scene in the day before's episode was Maan telling Geet he wanted to be papa.  (I didn't like that line, by the way).  It seems this is euphemism for physical intimacy. Going by the looks he was giving Geet while driving them to the wedding, I think it was because he was thinking why Geet has not answered his question and there was a deep seated desire in his eyes when he was thinking so.  They had an adventurous day after that and finally had their own privacy in that small hut.  Maan's first thought was to provide for his lady love but when he felt her hand on his arm to stall him, saying she was frightened, he searched her eyes to see if she meant something more.  Was she holding him back because she was scared or did she want him as much as he did? When she asked him why he was staring at her he voiced his thoughts. Nothing wrong in that especially when he
was ready to move away, seeing her bowed head,  as he presumed that she did not want it. 

Why is trying to initiate intimacy with a girl who is exhausted, frightened and also hungry into the bargain.  😡 🤔 It would have made more sense if he held her and talked to her. Some cuddling and kissing would have been good 👍🏼. But I am sorry going the whole way smacks of indifference and destroys the character of MSK 👎🏼 who always put Geet's needs before his. He did not in this case and is a critical error on behalf of the CVs and the screenplay writers. 😡 👎🏼

He was not trying to initiate physical intimacy when the girl was drained. He was merely desperate to get an answer to his comment of the previous night.  He did put her need before his when he tried to move away thinking she was not ready. It was Geet who stalled him saying that she was ready to take their relationship to the next level. She seemed to understand his euphemism of the previous night or maybe she was answering the question he posed during the RTM sequence as suggested by Medha. Yes, she was drained but she wanted to demonstrate her love nonetheless. Goes to show the depth of her love.  

This is what blows my mind - the ever responsible Maan is least bothered that his saali is with his brother and where they might be? 🤔

He asked Dev to take care of his wife and saali. Whether we like it or not the new Maan (post holi) seems to have insurmountable faith in his brother despite his past. If he can trust his wife with the man who had in the past duped her and impregnated her, why would he worry that his sis-in-law is in his care. He seems to truly believe in Dev's reformation.  Since they had a head start in the escape, he could have thought they are already on their way to getting help for them. He not only trusts his brother but he also believes in his abilities to get out of danger.

He is also least bothered about the goons coming back 🤔?

The man was always super confident of himself.  He must have thought the goons cannot trace them to their den (oops tabela).  Even if they did he knows how to tackle them. At that moment, nothing or no one mattered but his wife who had just said yes to taking their relationship further, something he had  wanted for so long.

I am sorry but there are way too many loopholes for me to not comment on this.

Actually they were closing former loops Jhan.  See tabela is where Maaneet spent their first night together in HP with Brij and his goons looking out for them. At that point too Geet was scared and hugged a perfect stranger. Here she is willing to give herself to that stranger who had become her husband. I think it is a brilliant idea to have Maaneet's first act of intimacy in a place reminiscent of that night.  The RTM loop also got closed.  In RTM, Maan pestered Geet into admitting her feeling for him and got angry when she did not. Yesterday he willingly accepted her rejection (or so he thought) although there was a tinge to disappointment. Unlike the RTM, Geet gave her consent to take their relationship further despite being tired.

The MSK I knew would make sure Geet was comfortable and not tired, before deciding to take this important step. Geet has already been wounded once, we had hoped on some level that MSK would make this night special for her 😳. But that was not to be. He also turned out to be just a man with a feet of clay thanks to the CVs.

What makes you think Maan did not make the night memorable for her? Geet may have been tired but if you observe her expressions when she said yes, her eyes seem to lighten up.  She was as willing to participate in the act as Maan. The thought of
at last becoming one with her husband  seemed to be giving her new energy.   

Finally some nice dialogues...some buildup to the intimacy would have been nice. I did not have MSK pegged as a wham, bam, thank you mam kind of guy but I guess I really do not know this new MSK.

We did not see the whole act. Maybe there is more in store for tomorrow. In any case I doubt it would have been wham bam thank you mam. Maan is a master lover and would ensure his woman is as pleased as him before letting go. Moreover, it is not necessary to have words always.  These two can read each other's thoughts, at least in this matter. What little energy they have should be conserved for the act, shouldn't it?

Once again I do not have any problem with the lack of intimacy being shown, my problems are with the logic and the massacre of MSK's character. Why is he so desperate to consumate the marriage? He has waited this long? Can't he wait a little longer? 😕

I don't think that the episode lacked logic and certainly it did not massacre MSK's character (that is too strong a word).  Yes, it did not go as we expected it to but if we know one thing about this show by now, we need to expect the unexpected.  Why should he wait any longer when his wife has clearly said she too wants them to take their relationship to the next level? Would he not be disrespecting her feelings?  

If I had to put this in one line - there is a time and a place for everything and this was just not it.

Well, Maaneet feel that this was the time and this was the place.  How can we speak for them when they themselves want it?

The only way to do some damage control now is to show that they did come close but Maan made Geet sleep because she was too tired.

I would like to see this scene where Maan asks if they should wait as she looks tired and I want Geet to assure him that she wants him as much and proceed to show just how much.

He should tell her that I want to see you as my dulhan in my house again so that we can be man and wife in every sense. This is neither the time nor the place for this. This would keep the character of MSK intact in my eyes.😃

Maaneet are unique, Jhaan. You want a typical con in house for them? The two have been through so much adventure together. What better place to have their mangal than the jungle, amidst danger from humans and animals? MSK is truly in character, according to me. 

@Opti- I agree with all your replies. 

I posted this on sptrno topic and I wanted to post it here.
This isn't about the episode though.

GHSP has become a part of all our lives, I'm obsessed with show. The characters, actors and scenes are all magical. DD and GC are truly the best actors in TV they can portray all emotions in all scenarios. From the first day of the journey, each episode has touched our hearts. We stayed with the show through it's high and low's and we will continue to do so, because we have faith in GHSP. This show has showed us a new prospective in life, respect ourselves and hold justice and honesty before anything else. I have also gained some lovely friends, and met wonderful people who share the same views and love for GHSP.  
MaanEet are no longer just characters in a show, for us, they are better than reality. Their love for each other, and more so their respect for each other is enchanting, they are not two separate persons they are one. 
Lastly all I have to say, we have to respect the CV's and actors. They are also human so super heroes. We have to understand the actors fall ill or the screen play and authors get writers block. They have deadlines, and sometimes it's necessary they have to rush things, or quickly make a filler episode to meet those deadlines.

Edited by blahblablah - 12 years ago