Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Jyo, I really hope they dont back track now and show the rest of the con. It would make Maaneet con unique and would also help in closing the HP tabela loop.  They can have another one in Delhi but it is more fun having an unplanned con now than a well planned one later. 
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Scene was good... song was apt... but it was not consummation... watch it without thinking it is said consummation scene... then you ll enjoy it... 😃... me hope so...🤔

and they ll hopefully coninue it on Monday...

me leaving... Bye Bye...🤗

Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago
Everybody go spam Rahul's messages of facebook! LOL
I agree with Opti, having their CON in a tabela makes it unique and different. It's not cliche. 
Opti thumbnail
Medha, I don't want them to attempt a family just yet.  It is one thing that Geet decided to keep the baby which was totally unplanned because she did not want to take its life. Yes, she was attached it and the baby brought Maaneet closer but with the loss of the baby, that chapter is closed. Maaneet do not need a baby to stay together now.  Geet is still very young and has lots to explore.  She can go down the mother route a couple of years later.  I don't want them to try to replace the baby they lost with another one.  I did not get the impression that Geet was still grieving for the loss of her baby. She seemed normal enough once her MU with Maan was sorted out. Yes, they can talk about the baby in fondness and recount how the baby was instrumental in bringing them together again but it does not have to lead up to a conversation about actually thinking of bringing in another baby to replace the one they lost. 
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ all:  Adios.  See you around later.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Opti:I prefer a no-con now rather than a lights-off con and next day morning😕
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Opti: In our ideal world, that statement by Maan should have provided an opening for them to discuss their lost baby and a discussion on  whether that loss could be filled in by merely begetting another child. 

If not (and obviously not) and as both of them are happy to be together again (as they visibly are), they could have decided that they would spend time nurturing the sapling of their relationship, before the plant bore fruit.

MSK's great idea that Geet's happiness would be restored if Geet conceived his baby is ill-conceived, to say the least.  The only way it could be justified was if Geet herself wanted to become a mother at such a young age.  In the earliest of the episodes, we were given no such indication.  Nothing subsequently indicates otherwise either.

PS: I have to leave now.  See you around later.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
same here jyo. Even i wish that nothing happens between them if they are gonna start the episode from the morning.

but if they are conitinuing then its fine
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think they should stop calling this as Maha episode and hype unnecessarily with articles and stuff! It raises the expectations and the writers force something drastic into that episode in a haste!  

Just saw the next mahaepisode content which again looks like a damp squib! ðŸ¥±
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Opti:I prefer a no-con now rather than a lights-off con and next day morning😕

Who talked of a lights-off con? I think the lantern was still burning. They only dimmed the scene not the light.
This is what I want to see on Monday (or something like this).

Maan takes some water from one of the pots around and with his fingers trails the droplets on Geet's face and body  to freshen her up. That would look mighty sensual.  Geet can then dip her hand into the pot and taking a handful pour it on Maan playfully. Maan can then pin her down on the hay in mock anger even as she gets into a giggling spree.  His smouldering gaze should silence her and the heat should then turn her on. She should then pull him to her and kiss him (a camera angle will do).  When they finally unite, the camera can pan to that grinder kept on the side (the typical symbol of con) to let us imagine the rest.