Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Fans in shock, SR was a wash (Page 38)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanjanareddy84

@ Tanu

ummm if u hv any doubt plzzz chk 14th may Deccan chronicle news paper

na na.. not for doubt..i m worried.. his movie Shaitaan is gonna release soon n all this walk out will give him bad name ..Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Norstar

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
CONNED

ok let me start with sharing a joke,,, eemmm which can be better joke than this,, haan??

Consummation in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi

ROFL this  news should come  on 1st April,, since its a perfect April fool material... ROFL
 since i am or should i say i was a loyal fan of GHSP.. so hardly complained about anything so far.. but today the above mentioned joke made me say this all...

my dear CVS are you really loyal to the show ????
Do you think we are fool??
or do you think we will believe on you in future???

and lastly do you think you can hook us to this show by showing such kinda HOT HOT NOT scenes??

we are watching this show since more than a year,,, but so far Maan the most passionate lover ,,, couldnt not go beyond kissing the forehead of his lady love??? koi  manufacturing defect ha kya???

lets bury the past ,,and discuss only present scenario...

Build up for a consummation

Maan asks geet, to give him a baby??? is it an investment?? like each time i make love with you.. you'll have to make me papa???shouldnt it happen out of love and not out of need/planning?? do all the married couples plan babies before consummating their marriage..??  and today before going ahead maan asked for geet's permission.. thankfully she said i wanna go one step ahead instead of main aapko papa banane ke liye  tayyar hon....i  hope  after whatever they have done today, maan dont THANK HER FOR THE GOOD TIMES...Angry

co-factors

Is the creative team of GHSP aware of the requirement of special episode?? some big twist, some shocking truth revelation, some wedding/ divorce or consummation is celebrated in maha / special episode .. (for the kind information of so called cvs of GHSP).. but today's episode had no such content in it... all of a sudden some wedding invitation comes.. and the couples get ready for the adventure.. but were they actually going on some wedding?? because from geet's dressing it seems they were going to attend some funeral... and why the hell that wanna be DON was trying to lootofy them?? neither geet nor nandini was wearing any sort of gold or jewels .. then y that exercise ??  and which telly heroine  wears such kinda clothes on her Suhaag Raat???

now the execution ...

so after taking her permission Mr. Maan singh khurana starts  his job of doing NOTHING..  thank God they didnt  ask blessing from babajee before doing it...  and what was shown in the name of most awaited consummation?? undoing her hair, undoing her dori,, removing her dupatta and kissing her costume..??? so thats what you call CONSUMMATION???  geet  ko koi  daad khaj khujli  ha kya that maan cant kiss her cheek, neck or shoulder??? and for this mockery you made us all wait for one year??? this much could be done on maasi's roof  as well na?? there was no need do defame the name of lovely places like jungle and tabela, knowing the reputation of these love making spots you guys should never dare bringing  your divine couple in there...

Finally:
 this was your last chance to bring this show back on track but  cvs messed up everything.. now after this fake consummation there is nothing left to watch,, neither you can charm viewers with anything since it was your only trump card and you couldnt not play well with it.. now watch this sadela 18th century romance alone..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07Sanjanareddy84Norstar-Deepzz-gennyMjyoti06pennushaliadits7mysteriousmillianjananazir-PoisonIvy-sun29

21-07 Senior Member
21-07
21-07

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
what a brilliant take shonu!! u deserve a clap seriously!!ClapClap

Do Cv's love to play with the emotions of the viewer's..pehle they butchered geet's chracter..we asked CV's geet shouls not play holi with dev..she did. we asked some self talks frm geet..we never got them..they made dev a saint whlie whe wanted him to be negative..
we didnt want another girl for dev..they brought nandini..still everybody wass watching the show..since this show is very close to many ppl( including me who has seen it from the very first episode) And today was there last chance to prove themselves..they had the most amazing couple with them..But they failed BIG time..
they have digged their own graves..
I dont think our views matter to them at all.DeadAngry

Sanjanareddy84sun29

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

I really can't understand , why there so much of fuss about their SR night not shown fully . I think CV has left more scope to show more next time . As sab kuch ek bar mein hi dikhayenge toh phir Baad mein kya dikhayenge . I know everyone is dissappointed due to high expectation , But 8 to 9 ke beech mein isse zyaada kya dikha sakte hain . More over the Channel must have demanded this ESP . I am hopeful for next time as then it will be telecast on prime time after IPL . Smile

Sanjanareddy84Norstar

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Wacko

Edited by shinus - 14 May 2011 at 1:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84

Sanjanareddy84 Senior Member
Sanjanareddy84
Sanjanareddy84

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
@ Shonu

wt a post yaar really this post haisa hain sab  viewers apna chappal CV's ke mua  me maara

n I lubed ur post Thumbs UpClap
Clapspecially

but were they actually going on some wedding?? because from geet's dressing it seems they were going to attend some funeral... and why the hell that wanna be DON was trying to lootofy them?? neither geet nor nandini was wearing any sort of gold or jewels .. then y that exercise ??  and which telly heroine  wears such kinda clothes on her Suhaag Raat???

Mr. Maan singh khurana starts  his job of doing NOTHING..  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07shinusshali

lagas Senior Member
lagas
lagas

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
hi shinus , you don't know me but i know you after what i saw today i hope its geet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shinus

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lagas

hi shinus , you don't know me but i know you after what i saw today i hope its geet

I didnt get u ...

Go to top