#Devil's Den# - Fans in shock, SR was a wash - Page 96

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
@Medha- can I kill them after Dev get's punished? By that time I might even get a visa to go to India LOL
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hegdemedha

@ Shreya: Hello

@ all: So, I'd guess Nandini's honour will be compromised when it becomes known that she had spent the night in the woods with Dev?

I think this family does care about the honor but I dont think they are as harsh as Daarji's family. I feel like they will listen to what she has to say.🤔

@Mi Lord: Considering all the evidence, I accept the explanation that you gave me😆

@Dummy: Got it...👍🏼 Whats your explanation of the missing turban?
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Full trust: Geet and Maan completely trust his adorable little brother.  But the rest of the cruel society only sees that an unwed girl spent the night in the woods (with not even the goons to back up their story) alone with a man who is not related to her within the prohibited degrees of relationship (matlab paraya mard).

@ Usha: Good evening, Fair Lady.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Well I think CVs did damage control today...

Obvoiusly they couldn't Reshoot anything in DD's absense but they never showed clearly whether CON happened or not...

Next morning they showed MSK asking Geet why last night was so spl and then Geet only blushed but never said anything which is opened for many diff interpretations

In the last scene Geet only dreamt of few moments in the tabela where he unties her dori and pulls her back but she din't get flashes of them laying down together which means mayb they started the process but never completed it fully😉😛

In short later CVs can do a damage control once DD is back by either reshooting the CON as flashback or mayb showing that they never went all the way in tabela so that later a proper SR can b shown in Delhi😃
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Usha    🤗Sahi bola this is the time to cut out our Addictions 😆

@ Diner it's Diner's fault which is us the Viewers 😆
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Vanilla ice cream ...wait up wait up , lemme go grab some and some chocchy one too, wait a minute, I will grab the blackberry flavor too, now this should be interesting🤣

Pooja...CON ke do rahe pe khade hain 
              CON hua to bhi pachtaye hain
              CON nahi hua to be roten hain🤣

Priya,Usha🤗
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Well I think CVs did damage control today...

Obvoiusly they couldn't Reshoot anything in DD's absense but they never showed clearly whether CON happened or not...

Next morning they showed MSK asking Geet why last night was so spl and then Geet only blushed but never said anything which is opened for many diff interpretations

In the last scene Geet only dreamt of few moments in the tabela where he unties her dori and pulls her back but she din't get flashed of them laying down together which means mayb they started the process but never completed it fully😉😛

In short later CVs can do a damage control once DD is back by either reshooting the CON as flashback or mayb showing that they never went all the way in tabela so that later a proper SR can b shown in Delhi😃

Like i just hope they have viewers to see their damage control and the real thing later on ...at this rate i highly doubt 🤣
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Jyo: She said that she didn't want to leave the place.  He asked her suggestively as to what was oh-so-special about the place?  They both have an intense eyelock.

Let's guess -- maybe it was special because he slept with her on the hay for the first time. 

Coming up with more options.😆
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@ Usha , Daaku, Jyoti & all those who're stalking 😆 : 🤗 to all 

I'm not thinking of Devini , neither am I thinking of " Maneet Con"
My question's why did they create a hype of serving a 5 course dinner when they only wanted to give us water which was not sparkling sans ice 
Edited by drashsree100 - 12 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hey medha, An, priya, anuja, faria, polly,  neha,  sheya and everyone whom i have missed  🤗

Edit

hi jyoti, deeps, (is priti there, then hi to priti also)
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago