#Devil's Den# - Fans in shock, SR was a wash - Page 85

Posted: 12 years ago
@ Mundaze and Polly: Good morning

@ Sharmi: Hello ... it's been a really long time.  How have you been?

Edit

@ Anshu: Good morning
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
Originally posted by hegdemedha

@ Parisa: Hello

You know everything in GHSP happens for a reason.  It's just that we don't get it.

So many of us could not fathom the scene when Nandini tripped and fell just after she had applied mehndi and where she struggled to get off the ground and, in the process, Uncle Jugnu and Maan aka Dev also joined her on the ground. 

After watching the mahaepisode, realisation dawned.  That particular scene was the opening of a loop, which was closed in the mahaepisode.

Do you all remember that scene where the goons tie Nandini's and Dev's hands behind their back and pushed them onto the floor?  Then, just like the fall in the post-mehndi sequence, both try to right themselves and support themselves.  Nandini particularly drags herself to the sack in the corner to support herself. 

Now, I realise that the earlier scene was a practice scene for her to test her abilities to wriggle around on the ground without the aid of her hands.🤓

Realization so one more loop closed trip and Fall 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣and now the loop closing moved to other characters too how interesting 🤣🤣

[QUOTE=hegdemedha

You know everything in GHSP happens for a reason.  It's just that we don't get it.

So many of us could not fathom the scene when Nandini tripped and fell just after she had applied mehndi and where she struggled to get off the ground and, in the process, Uncle Jugnu and Maan aka Dev also joined her on the ground. 

After watching the mahaepisode, realisation dawned.  That particular scene was the opening of a loop, which was closed in the mahaepisode.

Do you all remember that scene where the goons tie Nandini's and Dev's hands behind their back and pushed them onto the floor?  Then, just like the fall in the post-mehndi sequence, both try to right themselves and support themselves.  Nandini particularly drags herself to the sack in the corner to support herself. 

Now, I realise that the earlier scene was a practice scene for her to test her abilities to wriggle around on the ground without the aid of her hands.🤓
[/QUOTE]

@red...
WHAT...😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why everyone is giving such CONFUSING Entry in the Den...??😆
Dimple and anshu??...What happened??😆
Sharmi🤗🤗🤗Looong time, how are ya? I missed ya😛

Anshu,Reason,Turban,Dimple,SRK,Geets,Pennu,PArisa🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Howdy fellas, hows it going this mumdane Monday, ready for some ACTION? *Bubba wiggles eyebrows and give a really evil smile*😆
@ SR version 1.2:  You just might have to write the hawt hawt one.  Are you sure it wasn't the hay-tickled hay-tickled one?😆
@Sharmi, Geeks, Polly, Dimple, Anshu...hey...😃

@Medha...🤣...good loop closure by the CV's...moi is impressed..😛
@ Mundaze🤗🤗🤗 how r u
I m ready for post SR with popcorn and Soda 😎🤣

Hey Parisa...🤗

that's becoz I still can't fathom what happened Saturday????? Have we come to a conclusion yet????🤔🤔🤔🤔

Hey Bubba, Swan, Medha, Polly!!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗
Edited by Anshu_A - 12 years ago
Originally posted by polly23

@ Mundaze🤗🤗🤗 how r u
I m ready for post SR with popcorn and Soda 😎🤣

😭

Dil Ke Armaan Aansoon Main Beh Gaye 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭