Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Medha - I read ur post. Infact, I caught up on all posts between pages 53 and 60. Good discussion u guys.

Although I did not think about it much after, I was kind of surprised that the one time when he should have read his wife;s thoughts correctly, Maan misread it. He thought she wasn;t interested in a physical relationship when she clearly told him otherwise. I don;t know if it means that she gave in only because she realized he wanted it so much, that is not how it came about atleast. πŸ€”
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Opti:  That makes sense too and is in perfect keeping with his character.  At least, they don't compromise on his basic character sketch -- shed when possible.  
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HolaπŸ€—...ki haal chaal ?
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Shali: The magical vest was hidden inside the turban.  The turban is  like the camel's hump .. it stores the reserves required for a hot day out in the sun.

Edit

@ Pooja: Hi
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Medha, Shali - Maybe when needed the vest turns itself into a turban... 

Hey Poo, good morning 
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Priti: If Maan had read Geet's eyes correctly, no one in the audience would have understood that she had consented.  So, he had to misread her so that she could voice her consent.

@ Pooja: We are discussing Priti's pertinent question -- about the missing turban.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear all,

After watching the much awaited and much hyped maha episode i had the following thoughts which i would like to share with u guys:-
1. When u go to a wedding u ware a nice dress.But Geet the wife of a business tycoon has only 3 dresses which she repeats all the time.And her husband dons a new shirt everyday.πŸ˜•
2. The area was filled with goons but Tej did not warn Balwant or Dev to be careful.
3.The ever loving and caring MSK starts doing his weak and tired wife in the middle of the jungle.He waited for so long he could wait a few days more.😲
4. When u want to show a first-night episode focus on the couple, dedicate the entire episode to them not just the last 5 minutes.😭
5. The consummation- ended before it started.Not even the forehead kiss(the only thing MSK is capable of doing.Looks like he'll make her pregnant by kissing her forehead).πŸ˜•
6.The scene could have been more romantic, passionate and sensuous.Then again what could Maaneet do they came together just like BIRDS&BEES come together in the mating season for the sake of reproduction not for the sake of love.😳

I am a big fan of this show.GHSP survived lots of ups and downs in the past but this was a nasty blow to the show and to the viewers also.Hope CV will repair the damage by showing nothing really happened.And Maaneet will have their actual SR in Delhi at the right time at the right place.
Edited by mila1 - 12 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Medha - πŸ˜†. Agree. I wish Maan would atleast ask her why she hasn;t answered his question etc instead of obviously arriving at an incorrect conclusion. But, now it is done. 
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Mila1: Welcome to the Den.
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ All: Adios. See you around later. πŸ€—