Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh my...you all still at it...
the ice-cream turned in to the empriers clothe and then in a solitair ring...what methafore are you gone discus now...

wouldn't it not be easy to say that we expected more ...but were higly dissapionted...
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Medha - When he initially started fighting with the gundas, he had it on. But when Geet started running back to find him  and was stopped by some goons, Maan came in to help her and by then his turban was missing. I am guessing it is sitting safe in the car 🤔
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Priti: It was in response to Shradha's question.  It's on page 58, where I took absolute liberty with interpretation.

@ Shali: Good morning. That was a lovely summary of our randomness today.😆
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
@ Medha...Lub you 🤗🤗  FInally understood  it 🤓😆
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Priti: And the car had police swarming all over it.  For all we know, the police station will have a photo of MSK's look-alike on the "Wanted" board and Beeji and / or family members will identify Balwant Singh as the wanted criminal.  Oh, if only.😍
shali thumbnail
@hey medz...
yes a bit...
but me forgot about the rice cooking... and now the famous Q is... were is the pagadi...

yaar Soapy ...the poor lost it during the fight...but if he still had it on him...he would have used that to bring water for his beloved Geet and not his shirt...

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shali, and miss the opportunity to show his dole shole? No way. He'll keep the turban and still remove the shirt to get the water. It would also be a good excuse to get out of that stuffy looking shirt and by keeping the turban he can protect his head from the heat of the summer.Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Priti: Hugs and hope you are feeling better now!

Opti: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Parisa: We are a wonderful random lot, aren't we?😆   And, you're welcome.

@ Shali: 🤣 He actually didn't need the turban.  He could have used the shoes -- the ones that Balwant Singh never takes off.  

Hmm ... why does he never take off the shoes?  Because he is still wearing the torn pair of socks (from the day he set off in search of Geet)? 

Or is it because the MSK look-alike has six toes on one of his feet (as alleged in Jewel Thief), giving credence to the new "Wanted" track?
shali thumbnail

@opti... I was trying to give some logical explanation to the lost off the pagadi... and it use... but you are already stripping the man...yaar if he wanted to show his dole shole then form were came the magical vest...cause belief me he wasn't wearing it...