hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Saj: 🀣🀣Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hegdemedha

The Emperor's New Clothes is what appears to be on offer.πŸ˜†  But, the foolish bunch of dodos are in pursuit of El Dorado

So (just for the benefit of my slow brain) you are saying that there was no food served only?πŸ˜†

Haila😲, kahani mein twist!

Daaku- The dodos are going to the Gujju thali restaurant and asking for panna cotta πŸ˜›...No wonder they are extinct and the Chef/restaurant refuse to acknowledge their existence!
hegdemedha thumbnail
Editing the first of the double post.😊
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sunflower Drizzle : πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Cool ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Enjoy Silver Poise: *Hugs*

Even me logging out and will sleep for a while ... catch you all later: *Hugs* 😊
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Shradha: The food was on offer. The desert ordered appears not to have been on offer.  Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

But with all said and done, I still would like to be a regular customer of the restaurant...If not for the menu and dishes served...atleast for my co-guests at the restaurant, the devils who can make discussions so so so funny and interesting...

hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Roshni: You're right.  The Den is more like a small set-up of tables set out on the pavement outside the restaurant.  The diners walk out and gather together to mull over the meal.

@ Shradha: Would like to hear more from you about the positioning when you have the time.

Well, ultimately, the proof is in the pudding.  We will soon find out if the Frog turned back into a Prince.  Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
I am still trying to make out What the Customer Consumer,Painting,Ice cream and feathers talks are going on? and how it is related to Geet and Den πŸ€”πŸ€”

PS:: I am dumb πŸ€“

πŸ€”
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Parisa:  It's actually  the fault of some of us that we pick up an analogy and get started on random talks about it.

But, the entire conversation was about GHSP and, more particularly, the mahaepisode.

So, the dessert was the most-awaited part for some -- the much-awaited consummation.

The dessert ordered was sizzling brownie with a scoop of ice cream.  All that was delivered was the ice cream. Some people expected a really sizzling hot scene, but were left feeling like they were delivered a really cold scene.  So, that was the ice cream analogy.

The question was who was responsible for it?  And, we just let off on a random discussion on that.

The diners / customers are the viewers.

The question is who, amongst the team, is responsible for the goof-up?  Was it their PR's fault that they hyped up the consummation scene leading people to believe that they would be shown a sizzling hot scene? Or was it the viewers' fault for expecting too much?

---

The painting analogy that Sun referred to was that, in art, one point of view is that things have to be visibly apparent to us when we see it.  We should not have to apply our mind and discover meanings and links.  That represents the view of those who did not like the consummation scene, as it was shown, as they found a quite a few links missing.  The view is that the GHSP team did not mean anything other than what was shown and that we should not look for meaning when they did not intend any such meaning.

---

PS: I hope I've clarified things for you and not complicated them further.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
shilpa.v thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am not totally satisfied with your post ... Maan is not making any mistake ... they were married long back ... so he is just asking ... and he knows that Dev can take care ... he is not a small kid to be taken care as now he should be with his wife who came back just for his sake ... and  their love for each other is wonderful ... as per the place they chose ... its wonderful  everyone knows  Maaneet should take their relationship to next level ... and in such a beautiful circumstances it is good they took their relationship to next level ... and the scenes are wonderful ...  the scenes which were shown of Maaneet in the hut were correct and it were best ...  Over intimate scenes were not necessary also ... as we need their expressions for the scenes which were perfect ... Love you Maaneet ...πŸ‘ 

Ps. Sorry if i have said anything which hurts you ...😭 ... Thank you πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: liv2laugh

All the pictures above are courtesy Geets (49er fan) Thanks Geets πŸ€—

I am not going to lie to you. I was disappointed with the last 15 minutes of the maha episode. The rest of the episode was good.

Parts of the episode I liked
Mamaji and the goons πŸ˜†
Lucky and Mamaji 🀣
Maan and Dev with the goon especially Maan telling the goon he will open the knife for him πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Lucky running back to Tej and Beeji πŸ‘πŸΌ
Tej going with Lucky and telling Beeji to call the Commissioner πŸ‘πŸΌ
Pammi's concern 😳
Dev trying to get loose and Nandini's refusal to believe him πŸ˜†

Parts of the episode I disliked

Haste makes waste - Old English Proverb
I fail to see the need to show a SR at this juncture. πŸ€”
It does not make sense story wise or even go with the flow of things.
πŸ€”
Why this tearing hurry to show the SR? πŸ˜•
Could you have not waited until they were back in Delhi, back in their own bedroom in KC and then Maan initiates the intimacy. It would have worked out so much better if he took her out somewhere after everything was out in the open and they were together for the first time as man and wife. πŸ‘πŸΌ
It seems the whole thing was rushed just to have some dhamaka in the maha episode. Nandini smelling a rat would have been a big enough dhamaka.πŸ˜‰

Instead we get a lame scenario where they are pursued by goons. Not only that the girl is so tired she can barely walk 😭. Maan has to physically carry Geet because she is tired . He know she is hungry and wants to go out to bring food for her. OK so far. Then all of a sudden when she tells him she is scared and does not want to be left alone, he should hold her and console her. Instead he decides to ask her whether she is ready to take their relationship to the next level. πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² What the hell is wrong with MSK? πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² Why is trying to initiate intimacy with a girl who is exhausted, frightened and also hungry into the bargain.  πŸ˜‘ πŸ€” It would have made more sense if he held her and talked to her. Some cuddling and kissing would have been good πŸ‘πŸΌ. But I am sorry going the whole way smacks of indifference and destroys the character of MSK πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ who always put Geet's needs before his. He did not in this case and is a critical error on behalf of the CVs and the screenplay writers. 😑 πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

This is what blows my mind - the ever responsible Maan is least bothered that his saali is with his brother and where they might be? πŸ€” He is also least bothered about the goons coming back πŸ€”? I am sorry but there are way too many loopholes for me to not comment on this. The MSK I knew would make sure Geet was comfortable and not tired, before deciding to take this important step. Geet has already been wounded once, we had hoped on some level that MSK would make this night special for her 😳. But that was not to be. He also turned out to be just a man with a feet of clay thanks to the CVs.

Finally some nice dialogues...some buildup to the intimacy would have been nice. I did not have MSK pegged as a wham, bam, thank you mam kind of guy but I guess I really do not know this new MSK.

Once again I do not have any problem with the lack of intimacy being shown, my problems are with the logic and the massacre of MSK's character. Why is he so desperate to consumate the marriage? He has waited this long? Can't he wait a little longer? πŸ˜•

If I had to put this in one line - there is a time and a place for everything and this was just not it.

The only way to do some damage control now is to show that they did come close but Maan made Geet sleep because she was too tired. He should tell her that I want to see you as my dulhan in my house again so that we can be man and wife in every sense. This is neither the time nor the place for this. This would keep the character of MSK intact in my eyes.πŸ˜ƒ