Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Saj...Order something else...hmmm...is that an option...πŸ€”????

panchjun5 thumbnail
Hey An and Parisa...πŸ€—

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@an...πŸ€—..read previous pages u will get to knowπŸ˜†

@kavi...when was the last time our order was considered or taken ..yet we always get something else on our plate..like NES 🀣the flavour of the month and the hotel put a huge hoarding saying how it the speciality of their chef...and i hardly remeber anyone of leaving the table let alone the hotel...we all were sitting and folding napkins cribbing yet sitting...

so this time if you order kulfi maybe they will give you ice cream coz for them both are forzen desserts🀣
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: panchjun5

@Saj...Order something else...hmmm...is that an option...πŸ€”????

I say we start our own restaurant...and definitely not poach the chef or the waiters from this restaurant. Menu/recipes, I dont mind πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -pixie-

In this day and age of information technology, if the PH/Channel assumes that their customer is uninformed and unaware then I dont even know what to say to them. 

Also, on one hand we say the content is highly evolved and you need to have a high triple digit IQ to even decipher what is shown and then on the other hand we are saying the average joe customer is so dumb that (s)he doesnt even know whats on offer. πŸ€£ (Existential question- So am I a genius or am I back in the retarded category πŸ˜†)

Now, I think their positioning is totally confused- are they trying to attract the geniuses or the dodos? One product is unlikely to cater to both segments,...again I go back to marketing 101

Shradha,  finally talks of a different kind of positioning.  But, I don't have much to say on this either.  Can anyone else contribute to this discussion with Shradha?

Let me be politically correct here so as not to offend others.  The team is trudging along the same path where a bunch of dodos are in hot pursuit of El Dorado. πŸ˜†
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Silver Poise, Sunflower Drizzle, Vivacious BonBon, Medha, and all: *Hugs*

Silver Poise: Cool ... πŸ˜† Is it about the Maha Episode which me found cool ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: an12345678

Silver Poise: Cool ... πŸ˜† Is it about the Maha Episode which me found cool ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yup Daaku- abt the very same maha epi. You found it only cool😲? I found it straight-out-of-the-freezer cold πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Medha- Is it El Dorado or is it a case of the Emperors new clothes?πŸ˜†
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ An: Good afternoon.

Whilst I am unhappy with the selection on offer for the main course itself and never did order the dessert, I am still enjoying this discussion. 

panchjun5 thumbnail

I say we start our own restaurant...and definitely not poach the chef or the waiters from this restaurant. Menu/recipes, I dont mind πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

If only it was as easy as that...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hegdemedha thumbnail

I am the crazy lady who screams, creates a scene and dumps the icecream on the waiter's head (now if only I could trace that elusive effin waiter here😑) and storms out...🀣🀣

Grace? What is that?

Grace is turning to the waiter and saying, "Good man, may I please refer to the menu again and your order sheet?"  Then, after perusing it, "Goodness gracious me.  It was all my fault.  I ordered No. 9 on the Dessert Special -- sizzling brownie with a scoop of icecream and sauce. And, I've been served No. 9 on the Desert Special -- a scoop of ice cream.  My apologies for not having specified which "No. 9".  And, here you go, a sizable tip for my oversight."