#Devil's Den# - Fans in shock, SR was a wash - Page 75

Posted: 12 years ago
Medha- If I were to use your analogy and make defense for the GHSP team- I would say that its the customers fault- The customer went to Rajdhani (A famous Gujju Thali joint in Mumbai) and started asking for Pannacota- We dont even have that on the menu- only Srikhand is on the menu! Now the customer is squarely at fault for being in the wrong restaurant🤣

<Yes, I am having too much fun doing this😆>
Edited by -pixie- - 12 years ago

hey medha  ðŸ¤—  good afternoon

hey saj   , shradha,  roshni,   opti  ðŸ¤—

Hi kavita 
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
@ Shradha:  I had added another question to that post, which I deleted.  "Or was the customer at fault because s/he ordered something that was not on the menu?" 😆

And, we both appear to have identified the same player as the waiter.
Medha- while Media is the easiest scape goat. I dont think things are as cut and dried here- a) the waiter works for the maitre'd (i.e. reports into him/owner) b) Here media is largely independent. So while in a restaurant the waiter would take initiative to soothe customers' feathers here the onus is on the PH- who seem to be least interested in the customer!
Originally posted by -pixie-

Medha- while Media is the easiest scape goat. I dont think things are as cut and dried here- a) the waiter works for the maitre'd (i.e. reports into him/owner) b) Here media is largely independent. So while in a restaurant the waiter would take initiative to soothe customers' feathers here the onus is on the PH- who seem to be least interested in the customer!

The PH seems to be of the view that the customers as represented by the people on the forum do not make the customer and so seem to be catering to a customer that is invisible to all.  

They feel that the customer who does not voice his opinion is the real customer and not  the customer who voices the opinion. 😃 

Back to stalking and being in and out. Carry on, please. ðŸ˜Š
@ Shradha: I wouldn't identify the media in general as the waiter.  It is the calculated PR of the channel / production house -- via articles and topics on IF and StarOne -- which built up the hype (Yes, Saj, I read your post before you edited it😆).

If the diner were an audience, who only had the television as our source of information, sizzling brownies with a scoop of ice-cream and chocolate sauce was never on the menu that day, was it?

And, I see that you have bluntly made your dissatisfaction, as a customer, known to the waiter.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
@ Opti: Your post provides all the missing links.  At times (and this has been voiced by others on the Den before in frustration), the GHSP team believes that it caters to the artistically inclined intellectuals, who will be able to decipher the meaning hidden in their work of art.  At times, it caters to the class who see only the woman cooking food for her hungry child (as Saj said), and not question whether the child was her own, whether the rice was all they had left of their provisions, etc.

Take what you will of what we serve.  We cannot be bothered beyond placing the next dish before the next diner who walks in the door.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -pixie-

Opti, I did. I get what you are saying and maybe thats how it was supposed to flow...but then the execution fell really flat. Lets say its all in context the way you put it- so was the baby a euphemism for intimacy? or is this a way to replace get over what they lost? In whichcase probably a two minute conversation over their loss (which as far as I recall they have never ever discussed) would have added the piognancy to their loss- and no fan would be asking for a hot SR after that conversation.

I was adding that line on the euphemism bit when I got interrupted. Yes, I think it is a euphemism for physical intimacy going by Geet's response in the following episode in the tabela.  She could have said 'mein bhi ma banna chahti hun' instead of saying she wants to take their relationship to a new level. I agree with you that they should have talked about the loss of their baby and how they will start their family in good time once they have stregthened their own bond.

Maan's motivations for bringing out the topic and Geet's reaction remains a mystery. I miss the earlier days when Maan and Geet were given some self dialogue scenes so that the audience could guage what the character was thinking!

As I understand the man is earning to be one with his wife. We've seen the deep desire in his eyes for a long time now.  forget self talks. Those are a thing of the past. Now we need to break our heads and decipher what goes on in their minds. 

EDIT: Geets, send me the link as well...I am also going to watch and see what everyone seems to have noticed and I missed.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Hey Medha, Saj, Opti, Shrads, Usha...🤗

@Shrads...Nope still on vacation...although its more of my son's than mine...He''s haaving a gals time with his grandparents...😆

All said and done...the dissatisfied customer still has to eat the ice cream and pay for it ...or can he just walk out...🤔

@medha..edited it coz then would not want to ruffle the feathers of stalkers out to see deep things which i fail to see or imagine ...