Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Fans in shock, SR was a wash - Page 72

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Opti loved what you wrote...

I too like many here am hoping that the CVs will continue the SR scene today...

But in case they don't... I want them to show a morning after scene where Geet wakes up in Maan's arms and then later they are found by Teji and Co... And while returning home with all, Geet remembers all the intimate (new scenes...not shown to us) moments of the night before... With the song... Raat ka nasha abhi from Ashoka playing in the BG. And Maan seeing Geet blush sees some memorable moments of his from the night before.

And then after they reach the house Maan can tease Geet and we can have some more romantic moments here πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!!!!
Edited by panchjun5 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
The song they played O Saathi Re is really soulful and beautiful I really liked it!...first time I've ever heard it so I went searching for the translation ...they really suit Maaneet and I hope they continue the scene tomorrow with the full song especially the last verse I can so imagine it on them!...here's the song and their translation...

o saathi re din dube na - 2
oh my companion, may the day never set
aa chal din ko roke
Come, let's stop the day from passing
dhup ke peeche daude
Let's chase the sunlight
chaanv chhue na
don't let the shadow touch us

thaka thaka suraj jab nadi se hokar niklega
when a tired sun sets off from the river
hari hari kaayi pe paanv bada toh fislega
His feet will surely slip, touching the green moss
tum rok ke rakhna main jaal giraaun
You bring him to a halt, while I lay a trap
tum pith pe lena main haath lagaaun
You hold him down, while I touch it
din dube na ha
teri meri atti katti
We're like a bundle of thread
daat se khaati katti
while quarreling with our teeth
re jaiiyo na
Stay with me...
o piyu re
Oh my beloved
o piyu re na jaiyyo na
Please don't go..

kabhi kabhi yun kare main daantu aur tum darna
Try to get scared sometimes, when I scold you
ugal pade aankhon se meethe paani ka jharna
A sweet waterfall will flow from my eyes
hmm tere dohare badan mein sil jaaungi re
I'll stitch myself to your strong body
jab karwat lega tu chhil jaaungi re
And if you turn over, I'll get shorn
sang le jaaunga
I will take you with me
teri meri angni mangni
Ours is a deep union
and sang laagi sangni
body and soul joined together
sang le jaaun
I'll take you with me..
Edited by -sum- - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Opti

Was watching this scene from last year (May 14th). Loved Maaneet's characterisation in the scene.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GzUMXNCa-w[/YOUTUBE]

one of my favourite scenes...especially the part where MSK follows Geet's gaze behind her father's shoulder...😍
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

saw the Con scene again, again and again...

as I said before the scene will grow on you...and I must admit that beside the fact that it  was done decently ... it showed pure love...the most  important thing in a relation... yes, we viewers were expecting passion... but this was pure sweet love...an that even better... passion will always be there...but are all CON's about desire, passion or lust... nope what the CV's showed was what makes MG one...Love...

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with you Shali but I still want them to continue today and show us a little more of the foreplay before they dim off. I would like to see Maan express his concern for Geet's tiredness and Geet to shrug it off saying she is as eager for the union as him.
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you, Shali. All were expecting passion but it was very soft and mellowly done. Maybe that is the reason for the disappointment. I watched the scene with another song, a vm on Baahon ke darmiyaan and it was lovely and enjoyable. πŸ˜Š 

Maneet jodi, thus, has a wide base of fan-following... they can be subtle for the audiences who like it simple, they can be hot and sizzling, they can be cute, they can be dramatic, they can be unrealistic and dreamy yet make it look real, they can be funny and they can be OTT too, suiting preferences of all kind of viewers! πŸ˜† 
-pixie- thumbnail
To my mind, lovemaking is initiated usually under two contexts

1) As an expression of your love. When you feel extremely loving and grateful for your partner.
2) Out of desire- Nuff said!

If its Case 1 then you would probably get to see an expression of adoration, a sense of reveration on the lovers face, You know that look which says- You mean everything in the world to me and I want to connect with you in every possible way.

If it is Case 2 then you would see desire, a bit of hunger and a sense of urgency- a look that says I cant wait any longer.

I did not see either on screen on Saturday and thats what essentially killed it for me. It was such a hotch potch and maybe they were both tired and hence the expressions were off, I dont know what happened. But it just seemed so out of sync- for these two.Its almost like someone was mentally checking off a box somewhere saying- now we are done!

I also hated the whole I want to be a father angle- I know its an expression of one partner's desire- I just felt that the whole conversation was out of place and there was no context built for the conversation to take place and there was no follow-up to that discussion once Maan uttered those lines. Did they just initiate intimacy to start a family? I just found it very disturbing (on an aside- no wonder India has a huge population if thats the associations folks make babies=sex)

ps: I did not see any pin being removed no matter how many angles I looked at the scene from. Typically pins are removed with teeth, unless GC's lips are made of concrete- in which case he will be more than capable of removing the pin with his lips. I saw no hint of teeth being anywhere close to DD's dress. If birdies chirp that was how the scene was conceptualized- it was very poorly executed. Since a majority of the audience could not even get it- we all cant be so dumb!
-pixie- thumbnail
Good morning, everyone! Now that I have dumped everything here- I feel remarkably goodπŸ˜†
RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@pixie and all: Hi ...Good morning..
Pixie..I loved what u had written...To me it looked a forced CON... A CON only because a CON was announced by the GHSP team...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But I think I liked the most of other parts what was shown on saturday, especially the outdoors...refreshing..
SS was good with his part...had he not been cast as Dev, I would love him any day for his sweetness and comical face making. But unfortunately the CVs very cleverly placed him as Dev so that they can force the audience to forgive Dev, which I think is impossible even if Dev is SS.

Poor DD,... The girl is tired and sick, the glitter in her eyes was missingπŸ˜•πŸ˜•still managed whatever was expected of her. But for Maneet it is their eyes which do half the acting so on sat epi their acting was a mere 50%. I think GC did try to pull off but without DD in full form he can't help...

Please CVs... take care of your precious leads..their health is most important. We as audience have waited for long for Maneet CON...so another week or two or even month will make no difference to us.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -pixie-

Good morning, everyone! Now that I have dumped everything here- I feel remarkably goodπŸ˜†

Babaji!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†