Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Opti:  I wish they had shown us how the conversation between Maan and Geet ended the previous night.  Even something as lame as someone calling out to either of them and the conversation being left unfinished.

Then, the manner in which they portrayed Maan and Geet continuing that conversation through their eyes would have made more sense.  At first, it was the presence of others in the car that precluded verbal conversation.  Then, it was the presence of others on their trail that precluded verbal conversation.  The unanswered question did keep reverberating between them from the moment it was asked.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Arwenish, I think they covered all the major rituals of KC.  Yes, it would have been good to have Geet's self thoughts but I think after Geet has landed in Amritsar, there are very few such self thoughts.  Nothing new.
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Deeps: Why are you stalking?
Opti thumbnail
Yes, Medha, I wished they had continued that terrace scene from where they left off before going on to Dev-Nandini or better still not show that Devini scene at all since it did not add any value and wasn't even funny.  If it hadn't been for that one line thought of Maan about Geet not answering his question we would have not realised it was still plaguing him.    Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Medha what ever you write is correct... but me still feel one thing... when two people had past like Geet and Demon Dev and in future because of circumstances or nature forgives but still a line exists between them... which should not be crossed... this forgiveness doesnt make Geet and Demon Dev as friends... But this is what creatives had shown this... Geet Demon Dev befriended... and Maan all of asudden started to have blind faith on him... me is not saying Geet to freak out seeing demon Dev or change expression but their is a personal space around Geet which Demon Dev should respect... he even knew Geet Maan had bet and promise of breaking fast and feeding each other infront of family... he knows how Maan romance Geet... 🤔
Opti thumbnail
I too am not liking Dev-Geet acting comfy with each other, Arwenish.
Arwenish thumbnail
Hello Deeps and Polly my doll...🤗🤗

Opti... Geet did poja of Demon Dev and not Maan... and yup... they dont show self talks of Geet anymore... 
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Continuation How do u write so brilliant 👏  

My only disappointment from this Maha episode was continuation from previous epi.   This Discontinuation remind of post fake fiance  episodes,  the previous epi they showed us that Geet agreed to be become MSK's Fake Fiance, and the next epi we see Geet is back to her bubblyself waking up from sleep.  not self talk or anything what was going in her mind when she came back to outhouse.
Arwenish thumbnail
[QUOTE=Opti]I too am not liking Dev-Geet acting comfy with each other, Arwenish.
[/QUOT]

exactly... but as all say this GHSP season 2 in which Demon Dev is chota bhai and piyara dewar...😳 and now me is chup bilkul chup... 
Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Arwenish: I agree that they have taken things too far.  For instance, Geet clutching on to Dev in the room when Dev (as Maan) and Geet are sent so that they can discuss what they want to do.  Even yesterday, she held on to Dev for dear life (perhaps, concerned about Maan, she did not realise her actions) by the car after Maan asked Dev to take Geet and Nandini away from the scene.  And, then Geet running hand in hand with him.  This is just the beginning of a litany that could go on and on.  These go into the list of brownie points on the scorecard I am maintaining.

Dev happens to be the new omniscient agony aunt for Maan and Geet.  He seems to know everything about them.  I wouldn't be surprised if, on the morrow, he realised that Maan and Geet had consummated their marriage and pulled his elder brother's leg about it.