polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok Guys be right back 
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shali

yaar the guy was trying to light up the fire...
maybe for geet he did good...
but for audience it was a an ice cold shower...

@ Shali: He lit the flame in the RTM sequence.  It caught fire only now. 

@ Backfire:  They usually do that, don't they?  They will have Dev preach the social message.
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Pallo:  Well, in his defence, he was heading out.  The girl pulled him back. So, did he want to?  He has always had a problem with his Geet not answering his questions. So, he merely asked her for an answer to his question. That they decided to consummate their marriage there was a mutual decision,

So, in arguendo, if Geet had answered his question in the positive on the terrace, are we saying that Maan and Geet would have consummated their marriage on the terrace?

PS: By the way, as folks here will attest, only some of my posts are serious. Readers are advised to catch the sarcasm in my posts.

@ Brunda: Hello
Edited by hegdemedha - 13 years ago
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@usha...me is done...waiting to get everting back  form my friend so I can do last change and put everything together...so tom I will be able to print it...

@Medz... you realy belief that light was still burning...no hun...like this flame it died after an cold shower...

@polly...Geet will curse her faith...I tell you... 

Edited by shali - 13 years ago
geetfangeet thumbnail
@serialwatcher hello   news that   nikuj anni left show is that ture? I think i read it in den itself

Originally posted by: hegdemedha

@ Pallo:  Well, in his defence, he was heading out.  The girl pulled him back. So, did he want to?  He has always had a problem with his Geet not answering his questions. So, he merely asked her for an answer to his question. That they decided to consummate their marriage there was a mutual decision,

So, in arguendo, if Geet had answered his question in the positive on the terrace, are we saying that Maan and Geet would have consummated their marriage on the terrace?

PS: By the way, as folks here will attest, only some of my posts are serious. Readers are advised to catch the sarcasm in my posts.

@ Brunda: Hello

I could not spot sarcasm, so I agree with you post. 
Maan and Geet both decided to consummate their marriage. 
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Shali: I don't care if it cold showers doused the flame.😆  I am more concerned about the reformed bad guy and the good guy playing yet another good guy. 

@ Faria: There was no sarcasm in that particular post.  But, most of my posts in defence of the CVs (especially in the new track) are to be taken with a pinch of a salt.
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

bye got to go

too many people standing behind me curious to read what i am typing ðŸ˜†
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Usha: Bye ... don't forget to send the PM around.
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
bye usha...me off too...will be back laterz...

medz I tell you our BD would have done a better job...
about the good, the bad and ugly...
well let the bad play the good...his real motive will come out sooner or later...we shouldn't judge ppl on their past crimes/mistakes...cause we all have the right to make things right...and he is trying...about the ugly...well lets see what is in store for her...