Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Pari
who is ajay aggarwal ?
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Originally posted by: -pixie-

Who is Ajay Aggarwal?

OMG thats Rahul agarwal ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  sorry...  Director of Geet  and 'Dilli dur nahii" is his status update๐Ÿค”
Edited by -Parisa- - 12 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Medha- I think as viewers we try and find meaning where no one has spent any time in linking anything together in the show..

One moment they are celebrating KC, next moment they are on a road trip...one moment they go through an MC, next moment they fight and separate...one moment they reunite and the next moment they are planning a new baby- without ever having jointly grieved for their loss...

I agree not everything needs to be expressed,...but such poor communication can never a strong relationship make!

Just my two cents...maybe I am viewing a fictional relationship with a lens of what a real world relationship should look like...in that the fault is probably entirely mine! 
Edited by -pixie- - 12 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I fully agree with you Shraddha.  They left that papawalla line hanging by beginning the episode with Dev-Nandini. It is only natural for anyone to conclude that here is a guy who is keen to get his 18 year old wife pregnant within months of a horrible miscarriage. I do hope they do not make this the crux of the next track, Geet trying to get pregnant again and not being able to.  I am all for Geet pursuing her education or taking something up.  Romance can be shown in such tracks too.  All they need is some creativity which they are supposed to have if they call themselves creatives.  For my own sanity, I am trying to see the scene Like I want to see it. If we disregard Maan's papawalla line I guess we can still see it as Maaneet's love expression and not baby obligation.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Opti,medha,ruchi,shradda, n all

hiii๐Ÿค—

@ Opti

me don't want to CON at this juncture wr their both siblings also in trouble
n here they r dng their CON it didn't go well w/d maaneet characters .Me want only sm intimate seens thats it .If they continue their SR then wts d diff btn MSK N his sisTER Annie she also done the same during Maaneet wedding ๐Ÿ˜ก

@ All

some one posted that GC n DD shooting today also is that true?๐Ÿ˜”
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I think we might get a proepr SR in Delhi and on monday they might twist the scenario saying CON never happened๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Some info says GC-DD r called for shoots today...well mayb some damage control going on๐Ÿค”
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shradha, I agree that we look for meanings where there are none.

I would have thought that Maan raising the issue of fatherhood would have provided a wonderful opportunity for them to grieve over their loss as a couple and to discuss this issue further. 

When Geet tore her eyes away from him and sadness crept in, I thought to myself, 'This is it.  They will discuss the baby they lost.'  But, Dev and Nandini can have a conversation and share an eyelock over her lost earring, but far be it for Maan and Geet to have a conversation about their lost baby.

For this is a couple who can divine each other's thoughts.  They don't need to resort to plain-speak or celestial-speak -- whether Hindi or Urdu.

PS: I edited my earlier post to insert an assumption that Maan meant actual fatherhood and did not use the words as a figure of speech.

Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
21-07 thumbnail
jyo! chocolates in ur mouth...Keeping my fingers crossed.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sanjana, Maaneet do not know that they are in trouble, do they? They could have thought that since they had a head start in the escape, they could well be safe by now and may even be on their way to get help for them too. I dont think there is any comparison between this scene and what AA did on Maaneet wedding. Dev has always come between Maaneet's special moments. I hope he does not this time at least and let these two enjoy their moment of bliss. They can think of their good for nothing siblings after the act.
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I think we might get a proepr SR in Delhi and on monday they might twist the scenario saying CON never happened๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Some info says GC-DD r called for shoots today...well mayb some damage control going on๐Ÿค”

I Hope so...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..But i dont want Kitkat ki packet mai jublee like Maha Episode ๐Ÿ˜†