#Devil's Den# - Fans in shock, SR was a wash - Page 42

Posted: 12 years ago
medha... excellent points... i dont know whether all this is in the creatives mind or is it us who just see through these things... well in the bigining they highlighted double standards  people have towards bahu and beeti... and now your animal fair analoy is best... and makes sense... and it ll be Demon Dev at the end who ll take Nandani as goodie...

Opti... me watched drama from start... Demon Dev always in very trapping and soft way showed dreams to Geet and always asked her permission so that she has blind faith on him... always told her now her life suferings are going to end and she ll have freedom and right to make choices... and he always has those lusty eyes for Geet...😑

Hello Kavi...πŸ€— how are you... missed you lately in Den...
Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago
@ Opti: Thanks.  Well, Dev did ask for her consent.  And that earned him brownie points with Geet.  But, I don't recall Geet's family giving her any say in the matter.  And, it's the same with Nandini.  Why should it left to the outsider to offer the girl a say in the decision that affects her life?  But, it's just something that struck me as I finally watched the episode this morning.

@ Stupendous: And, the NRI groom would see Dev and identify him as the man who owes him some million dollars.  That's what we are likely to get.  Anyways, good night.  Wake up with a spring in your step.

Edit

@ Arwenish: Thanks. Yes, we are likely to have the reformed bad guy playing good guy for Nandini.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
Thanks Parisa for the translation.  Now I see it better.  They should continue with the song because as you pointed out, the lyrics are apt for the con.  Maaneet's nok jok in the middle of their con will also fit in well with it.
Originally posted by -Dimple-

@Neha and All

tere kehre badan mein sil jaaungi re
This is the line which makes me blush Hard☺️

i know dimps..the last para is BEAUTIFUL 😍

My Bhabhii used to watch GHSP during HP days cause she loved the whole village thing maybe cause she found it realistic  something like that happened with her also...but she stopped watching it after the delhi track πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and thats when i started to watch πŸ˜†

and last night when she watched the scene she said "This is a Pure and divine acceptance of love ...Its Beautiful...just a few months ago they were in the same kind of cottage...Geet's life was in danger and Maan came as her savior... Completely strangers ...and now She surrendered herself to her savior...Finally Gave him his Amanat " 😍.

Edited by -Parisa- - 12 years ago
Kavi, I meant to ask you. Did you ever finish reading my fic? 
@arwensih: i still do not see it...I am blind
when does maan pulls her with dori...
@Opti...Yeah all of us are and were in the same boats...but I have seen that the creatives have always managed to surprise us ...especially when it comes to Maaneet so I still had my hope flickering just like the lantern...Now lets wait and watch what they dish out on Monday...

BTW I would love to see what you just wrote on Maaneet...it would be really sensual...😳

@Medha...OMG...Is it a coincidence or what??? I also thot about the birdie zoo which was created in the den when Lucky and Jugnu were talking about all those animals...Although I didn't think as deep as you but I thought WOW...We were talking about all sort of animals in the den and now the CVs have Lucky and Jugnu talking abt their own pet animals...πŸ˜†

Wow!!! I loved the animal fair and marriage analogy...Really even today girls are sold off on the marriage mart like cows and buffaloes in the animal fair...Sad but true...
somebody tell me exactly at what second maan pulls geet towards him..why cant i see it😭
Hey Arwenish...πŸ€—...I'm on vacation so irregular in the den...but I have been coming and ...🀣...whenever I can... 🀣🀣

Chalo BYe guys...HAve to leave now...πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by gooseberry

somebody tell me exactly at what second maan pulls geet towards him..why cant i see it😭

Watch from  2:34 πŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqpgM1w9mYI&feature=fl_lolz&playnext=1&list=FLzmrk-G-_BpQ[/YOUTUBE]