Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Dimple... i guess... creatives hyped about this scene bit too much... people have expectations... and all the built up looked rushed just like Roop Tera Mastna sequence... their too creatives make many bloopers in rush of showing sequence and here too...

Edit...

Buba...๐Ÿค—

where are you these days... how are you and your workout sessions going...

and Buba your worthless chawani is not worthless at all...
Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Arwenish I think they just laid the bait. It ain't over yet, me thinks.  They will continue from where they left off, Geet pulling Maan and the two lying down on the bed of hay.  I have a feeling that Maan may stop seeing how tired Geet looks but Geet may encourage him to continue for she too wants this as much as he does.  When your drive is strong enough, it will drive away the fatigue and give new energy.
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
@ I agree with Opti... No Body is saying that the scene was Bad the scene was Beautiful Song was Apt Location was dreamy ...we are cribbing about the Length only ...It Ended before  it  registered ๐Ÿ˜”

As shonu said in first page that Maaneet CON was the trump card With Cvs...but they didnt used it as it was expected ๐Ÿ˜”...I wish they coninue on Monday tooo warna it will be a big ๐Ÿ˜’...BTW if you notice neither the lantern  flickered off and the song has one more para left ๐Ÿ˜‰..which is the MOST sensuous and beautiful part of the song ๐Ÿ˜ i hope they utilize it ๐Ÿ˜•

Last para of the song

kabhi kabhi yun kare main daantu aur tum darna
ugal pade aankhon se feenke paani ka jharna
hmm tere kehre badan mein sil jaaungi re
jab karwat lega tu chhil jaaungi re
sang le jaaunga
teri meri angni mangni
and sang laagi sangni
sang le jaaun
o piyu re
o saathi re din dube na
aa chal din ko roke
dhup ke peeche daude
chaanv chhue na
o saathi re

Edited by -Parisa- - 12 years ago
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Parisa,Opti,Dimple,Nish๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Nish...I have been a little busy off late so can't spam as much, well, dash it, I did spam earlier๐Ÿ˜†Workout is going fineee and so is my obsession with food๐Ÿคฃ How are ya?
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Arw

Totally dear. If they are not showing the further scene on monday then i agree that they rushed alot just to end it in the maha episode. But usually what happens in the maha episode is that the main title for which the maha episode is getting aired is always shown in the end and it is always incomplete and it is completed on the next day.

So for this reason i have hopes that they will continue on monday.
Opti thumbnail
GC looked damn cute and very young in the water scene when he was looking at DD with a smile on his face.DD looked sweet too, especially in her half wet look.  I hope Maan takes some water from one of the pots around and with his fingers trails the droplets on Geet's face and body  to freshen her up. That would look mighty sensual.  Geet can then dip her hand into the pot and taking a handful pour it on Maan playfully. Maan can then pin her down on the hay in mock anger even as she gets into a giggling spree.  His smouldering gaze should silence her and the heat should then turn her on. She should then pull him to her and kiss him (a camera angle will do).  When they finally unite, the camera can pan to that grinder to let us imagine the rest.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello.  Good day to those in the Orient. Good evening to those in the Occident.

Anyone home?

Edit: Well, quite a few people here.

@ Dimple, Geek, Opti, Parisa: Hello ๐Ÿค—
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
and one more point. The precap was not shown. another positive point that gives us signals that the scene will continue
Opti thumbnail
Parisa, can you translate that verse for me?
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well, now, for the social message in yesterday's episode.

Is there a difference in the treatment of daughters by male-headed families as opposed to female-headed families?  In the series, we have Geet and Nandini representing the daughters of the male-headed and female-headed families respectively.  In several aspects, Nandini is much better placed.  She is allowed greater freedom than was allowed to Geet.  We are told that she is pursuing her education in the city.  Though her mother is not very pleased with the influences of city life on her, she was still allowed to continue her education in the city.  

Yet, there is one commonality.  The families would like to marry off their daughters at the earliest possible opportunity.  The male-headed family did it to Geet.  The female-headed family appears all set to do it to Nandini.  

We are told that Nandini is studying.  She refers to Geet as didi.  This means that Nandini is barely 18.  And, we have Aunt Gurvinder Kaur and family who cajole her into keeping the Karwa Chauth fast for a good husband.  Even Uncle Jugnu -- the man whose memory is lost in the haze of alcohol -- remembers that she ought to be married off as soon as possible.  We are told that Aunt Gurvinder Kaur has already chosen a prospective groom for her daughter.  Aunt Gurvinder Kaur and Brother Teji have approved of the prospective groom and think that he is a perfect match for the daughter of their family. And what do they do in such a scenario?  They devise a way to exclude the girl completely from the decision that would completely alter her life.  Under the guise of attending a marriage, the daughter is sent off.  And why was she sent off to the marriage?  The reasoning offered was that, the prospective groom, who would also be at the marriage, could see her and decide whether or not he wanted to marry her. And if he was agreeable to the marriage, they would marry her off to him. Not a word of whether their daughter would be allowed to assess whether or not she wanted the prospective groom as her groom.  Not a word of whether her aspirations for the future would be taken into consideration. Well, at least, Geet knew that a prospective groom was coming to see her.  

And, that brings me to the animal fair analogy.  Uncle Jugnu and Lucky were on their way to the animal fair, where they would inspect the animals and purchase one which would be to their liking.  The animals would be voiceless (in respect of communication with humans).  They would have no say in determining whether or not they wanted to be owned by Uncle Jugnu or Lucky, the new owners who would determine the course of the animal's life.  So also, we have yet another voiceless animal (Nandini) sent off to the animal fair (marriage) so that prospective purchaser (prospective groom) could inspect her, decide whether they wanted to own her and determine the future course of her life.

Yet another dialogue that struck a chord.  Uncle Jugnu referred to the uncle in Toronto, who could have invested in the tea stalls in the jungle.  Again, was this a deliberate reference to the fascination that NRIs hold for Indians?  The very same NRI fascination that led to the destruction of Geet's life.

So, do the creatives want to tell us some thing?  I am not sure.  But I hope that, at least on this, the creatives give voice to Nandini and allow her to object to such an arrangement and to object to her family excluding her from decisions affecting her life. And, in this, I hope that Maan and Geet would prove to be her staunch supporters.  But, based on past experience, I would not be surprised if it is Dev, who will point this out to Nandini's family and who will support her.

Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago