Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

who said Maan Geet Con was not hawt hawt... it was so hot and jolting that it resulted in an earthquake of 5.8 magnitude in my area... and that to 2:48 in night...

Hello Devils...๐Ÿค—

whats brewing...๐Ÿ˜Ž
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@norstar :

wow i loved what u wrote...๐Ÿ˜ณ
it was not that bad..only thing is they should continue

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Taare (Expectations) Zameen par ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I cant stop laughing...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

@ arwenish..same here dear...Maaneet CON ne sab ko HILA Kar rakh diya ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hello Devils๐Ÿค—
Edited by -Parisa- - 12 years ago
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Things which I liked in the episode today :

1) Maan's thappad to that gunda chalaaki..wow kya thappad tha boss
2) nandini  getting some clue about maaneet
3) geets wiping maan's face with the shirt
4) resting her head peacefully on his chest..that hug wa natural..i liked it very much
5) maan undoing her hair
6) geet's expression when maan is ntying the dori..
7) lastly the song..it was so apt

Things which i dint liked
1) overdose of jugnu mama
2) saali line maaring on jeeju...vaise tho jeeju bhi kam nahi...
3) maan not bringing food to geet.
4) maan not removing his vest...maha dejected on that
5) build up to CON was rushed..
5) finaly ofcourse lantern...
Arwenish thumbnail
Parisa... Gossey...๐Ÿค—

me just downloaded the episode and rewatched it... well it is... history reapts itself... it was Roop Tera Mastana all over again... same hype rush and end was not hawt hawt...

but with time this episode will also turn into gold as old is gold...

song was good... Geet Maan expressions were good... but it didnt look like Con thats the only problem... now if on Mon they continue it from where they stoped it then taree ll rise again Parisa...
Arwenish thumbnail
Things which I liked in the episode today :

1) Maan's thappad to that gunda chalaaki..wow kya thappad tha boss
2) nandini  getting some clue about maaneet
3) geets wiping maan's face with the shirt
4) resting her head peacefully on his chest..that hug wa natural..i liked it very much
5) maan undoing her hair
6) geet's expression when maan is ntying the dori..
7) lastly the song..it was so apt

gossey add one more to it...

the way Maan pulled Geet towards him by dori of her dress...
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with Norstar. The more I watch it the more I'm liking it.  Also some of the explanations given here helped me understand the context better and I appreciate it.

I also noticed that the lantern did not actually dim. The scene faded away, not the light. So I think the con will continue on Monday.

I want Maan to take it slow (hope DD feels better by then). It is important that they become one in that tabela for as someone pointed out their first night alone was spent in a tabela in HP where they were in danger of Geet's family. Geet was scared then too and hugged Maan for consolation. Now they are hiding from goons.  Geet would be hugging him  and giving herself to him out of love. Maan was her saviour then who took care of her. Geet would be taking care of Maan's need.  It would be a closing of a loop if the con takes place under these circumstances.

Geet was tired but the minute she said yes, I noticed her face brightened up.  When it comes to appeasing her man's hunger and her own, Geet seems to get a fresh energy.  I want Maan to show some consideration to her fatigue saying that should they wait till she feels better but I want Geet to assure him that she is fine and nothing would give her more pleasure than becoming one with him.  

Symbolisms were galore in the tabela. We had the kitchen equipment used for grinding (don't know what it is called).  The long rod and the broad base with the hole is too blatant a symbol of  con. Then there was the hay bed (rolling in the hay). There were lanterns around the small hut, symbolic of the fire of desire burning in Maaneet.  There were the water pots too, again symbolic of the thirst for intimacy being quenched.   

Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@opti

Thanks for the positive note dear. As soon as the episode ended everyone started bashing Gurti/Maneet. But here the point is that whatever they did, how much they did was beautifully done. There expressions were amazing. Like amaaazzzing. Loved the bit where maan opens the dori and then he pulls geet towards him. OMG OMG when you watch that scene again and again you cant stop but Blush.

I have a hope that they will continue on monday, if not then...
Arwenish thumbnail
Opti... scene itsef is not bad... song... expression... longingness... nervousness... all is present... but the thing that lacked it didnt look like consummation... and if they continue it from where they left it... i gues we ll then get to see most awaited event in the history of GHSP... all actions loked sutble like song to me when i rewatched the episode...
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No, I have not watched it...Yes, I do love raining on any planned,joyous parade, can't help that. Did that earlier in fact๐Ÿ˜›

Kidding aside though I do agree with all those who think the CONsummation is not a done deal. Its a TRP pulling cash cow for the show, it won't make sense for them to rush through it. So yeah, it will continue through Monday and perhaps the next day too...come to think of it, thats a looong one๐Ÿ˜†

Arright my worthless chavanni...Hi and bye๐Ÿค—

Happy Sunday Easterners...hope its treating you well๐Ÿค—
Hold on tight to the Saturday Westerners...don't let it go.๐Ÿค— (Grrr what the heck...I wrote a whole lot๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†)