Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Fans in shock, SR was a wash - Page 32

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

jyots... the loyal fans off GHSP didn't deserved this Con... this should have been handled with care...we have been waiting for so long a month 'more wouldn't have made any difference...

edit: as I said before... I want 2 loops clossed ... the churi MSK gifted her en bindi...Edited by shali - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

21-07 thumbnail
Agree with u jyo! i wish they twist it just like they did in RTM sequence..I still rem the episode came on friday and everbody was asking the same question that is the con done or not? but on monday's episode maan made it clear to geet that first she should confess her love to him..
 but ths creatives are changed now .I hope the cv's are listening to us bcoz  so far they haven't listened to us..be it geet playing holi with dev, dev being a saint,dev nandini pair, geet's self talks etc..etc..so given by the experience I highly doubt they are listening..🥱
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
even Geet & Dev's SR was better than this one...🤔...CVs have completely messed it up this time. What a waste of Maneet chemistry...
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I  am going to keep my trust on MSK..

He has done everything grandly...  and he will do his CON grandly too..

MSK will make everything spl for his Geet...  So let's wait... well there are many nights to show more sizzling CON...  so le's wait...

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo i agree with U..I hope that happen that Maaneet doesn't do anything..CV change whole senerio..We might get hot SR in Delhi..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Sorry for being so negative😭..but I was waiting for this moment for last 1 yr and defended all the goof-ups done by the CVs😡😭😭...now no more unless they do a good damage control this monday😡

And I agree with all...we don't want to see such a cheap 3mins ka lights off Maaneet CON without any passion or desire🤢...its better we get their grand Suhaagraat in a proper way in Delhi😊
swan20 thumbnail
@Jyo...i think the CVs were not prepared for this maha episode. This looks like a last minute hotch potch plan. Since there was a maha episode they had to show CON. No proper planning went into it......And to top it the execution sucked...👎🏼

Also i don't understand this strategy of SO to have a maha epi on Saturdays. So this means every 5th or 6th Saturday there'll be pressure on the CVs to show something dramatic. This seriously compromises the flow of the storytelling. Wonder what the channel is thinking...🤔
21-07 thumbnail
I rem In KTH similar thing happened..kashish and sujal SR was very short..she kissed his wound..he kissed her forhead..they hugged and scene finished..viewer's were left 😕 so  after two days they showed the enlarged version of that day in kashish's thoughts.( when she was repenting on her behaviour with sujal)..she remembered the incidents of her SR..and in that new scenes were shown..they can do it like this also...like even if they have not shooted more scenes they can re-shoot it when DD comes back..atleast they will not look exhausted and scene can be extended too..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Swan:If u see star plus..even there all Maha-Epis hv been disasters😆...they r always done in a rush to get some highpoint and so the execution or screenplay goes for a toss...In GHSP,in the current scenario CON was actually not needed now...they could hv done it after returning delhi...but just for MahaEpisode ,they showed it all...Otherwise tell me why all of a sudden after KC ,MSK in the terrace tells Geet that he wants to b a papa which he could hv told her later in Delhi too na ??..and then this sudden marriage out of nowhere...makes no sense...its all rushed to show this CON😡

@Ruchi:Well they can still do damage control by reshooting the CON and continuing it on Monday mayb🤔...but still the whole build up to the CON itself was not at all appealing..so better they cancel CON and just show few intimate moments😆...later CON can happen in Delhi😆
swan20 thumbnail
@Jyo...exactly there was no need to show it especially in this haphazard manner. The viewers have waited this long...we could have waited till this Amritsar track ends. They should have come up with something else for the maha episode...🤔...And i wonder after this CON now what...they go back to maasi's house, MSK still acts like Ballu & stays in the outhouse...so what was the purpose of showing this...