Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Another misleading pciture thanks to Shinus ka jaadoo😆😳

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
why did they need a clossed set for this...
why was the need for so many hours off filming...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Ok see this is my issue...

The build up to the grt Maaneet CON made no sense to me...both were running in the jungle ...completely exhausted and tired...had no energy to do any CON...right ?

They come to a tabela for shelter...where MSK asks her the same papa question indirectly and she gives the green signal this time...

Right after that they start the whole process as if its just a formality to produce Baby...there was no passion or desire involved in the scene which made them do the CON...

Instead I would hv preferred them to just share few intimate moments and hv a good matured conversation between them regarding their future and mayb MSK could hv told Geet that he would take their relatinoship to next level when they reach Delhi..since he wants to see her again as his dulhan😳...

But instead they went to do the whole CON that moment itself in a hurry making it look like a formality to become parents...thats it

And another issue is it was too short...yes it was sensuous...since GC-DD r good actors👏😳..but it could hv gone to much higher level with some more duration given to the scene and also proper execution .which was lacking...

it was a hurried and forced effort in the end😊

I hv been defending this show for all the valid reasons till now...but today I will call a spade a spade..simple😊...
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
me back after lunch...went out to celebrate the non CON...🤣

how's everyone after the maha flop episode...😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Swan:See the pics previous page..u might change your mind😉😆,...pics r misleading😆
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

In all honesty , even Jugnu mama's scenes with those goons were entertaining .
Seriously , DD looked very tired , dunno if it was that smoky look or not or for that supposed 'con' scene but I agree with Jyoti , what was the rush ???
It's not that prior to this they've not made us wait for things to happen .
Well  let's see, if in Monday if it starts with dawn & the cops discovering them then there's nothing to say .
I hope they do the required damage control.

🤗 to all .
Am awake @ this hour coz the party in my house finished just now 😆
In any case the least said about 2day's about is better .
GN/ GD to all 🤗 : Bye Anuja . Shali , Jyoti 🤗 🤗

21-07 thumbnail
jyo! can something be done to control the damage..
like can we request them to continue the scene on monday..
I m sure CV's and director must have got the review of this maha disaster Con..
if still they dont want to do anything..then I really want to ask do our
opinions even matter..? they should also realise their mistake of playing their trump-card so badly!😡
swan20 thumbnail
@Jyo...the CON itself was misleading yaar...😆...i don't know what on earth the CVs were thinking...😆...How's the reaction everywhere? Let me go check FB...😛
jyoti06 thumbnail
Don't kill me for saying this..but now I want CVs to twist the whole scenario on monday by showing the viewers that Maaneet never really went all the way to do the CON but just shared few intimate moments together😆😳

Whats the hurry for the CON ??😕

I want MSK to tell Geet on monday that I want to see u as my dulhan again and we will do the adhoora SR again but in Delhi home where we left it...

Damage control done😃

And next mahapeisode after 4 weeks ..they can hv a properly planned SR in Delhi with a proper ambience😃

As it is we r satisfied with daily hot scenes of Maaneet which we get...so why the rush for a forced CON ??😕

Let them reach Delhi and hv a proper SR cum CON later...I m sure we all will cherish it more😳
swan20 thumbnail
Jyo...actually thats a wonderful idea. The best was to do damage control. Also DD was looking totally washed out today (probably due to her illness)...the glow was missing. They should have a proper SR like the way you said.