#Devil's Den# - Fans in shock, SR was a wash - Page 27

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by gargi.

@tanu USMLE 9 hr exam...9-6😳 in prometric center on wed...moi in AMD on wed/thus...n than 8 days n i fly back home😎

@ Gargi   Wish u all the best 
Originally posted by kushboo_6

WHy are people hell bent on bashing GC-DD... infact their chemistry only made this disaster watchable for me...πŸ‘πŸΌ... they have the midas touch and can turn cv's crap into gold with their dedication and chemistry...😎

P.S. do those bashers know how sick DD was when they did this scene...😑... the only thing i took into consideration was hats off to GurTi's priority for their work...πŸ‘...
and i would like to ask them: would you even watch that cliche CON if other couple than GC-DD or MaanEet would have done it...?

Kushboo  Well said πŸ‘ yet to watch the epi but DD and GC can make any scene Fantastic 
The actors are not to blame

The scene was poorly written 😳

@ Kusboo,polly,gargi n all

hiiiπŸ€—

yep bcz of GC n DD only that crap is watchable otherwise ...🀒

@ All

as per JO kiss nt allowed on TV but hw sm1 has done LL seen really ? 😑

@ Nadia

yep here nt actors fault at all

evry1 knws how capable GC n DD sply in romance Dept n one can beat them example Tip tip 😳
Edited by Sanjanareddy84 - 12 years ago
@ polly thanks...😳
@ gargi... best of luck...πŸ€—
Gargi...All the best for your exams...πŸ‘πŸΌ

who is ajay BTW sorry for stupid question
aur woh SR vaale kangan ka kya hua??
Blaming GC or DD is not going to help...  They are the actors directed by director and his team..

They only do the stuff which is scripted and they were told...

and on top of that.. They are actors and they have to perform as they are told...

More over the success of the show and the story line of the show does not run per the family member's consents...

So to blame the actors and the family is totally childish..

To act is their profession and their livelihood... and if they do not act they cannot earn...  And the show does not run on the personal feelings and situation of the actors..  It runs per the story and what people would like to see... 

When the actor is on the set he has to keep his personal life locked up and be the character... If he or she does not keep them separate then the show cannot go on..  and the show must go on..  and all in the show business know which side their bread is butter and what should be done to make it more alluring.. 

just my POV

@shonn papdi : hugzzz bk..hvnt bn active on either of d forum...temme...did Sidd quitting get confirmed...??..