Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: blahblablah

Remember one thing, the candle didn't flicker out. 

Picture abhi baaqi hai mere dost 👍🏼     and i still have HOPES 😆   
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Arwesha... you just posted my Q...
why was there such a secrecy about this...

@All...who wants BD CON...
ME...ME... ME...
Edited by shali - 12 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I do not know I may wrong but I feel that CV has left the ending open with out precap for viewers' s reaction. so If they get bashing ( which they are) then Monday they can turn the table, MSK or geet either getting up putting hold on it.
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Brunda

hiii🤗

yep AA SR seens better n well executed but actors failed in that place

@ md4

me want desperately that seen only i don't want maaneet SR at this juncture wr their both siblings also missing n here both r njoyinggg their SR which r not suitable 4 their characters i hope CV's won't ruin Maaneet characters like NES wr her brthr marr is happening one side n she is busy w.d her SR here Maaneet siblings also missing in jungle both r dng SR
Edited by Sanjanareddy84 - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Parisa-

Picture abhi baaqi hai mere dost 👍🏼     and i still have HOPES 😆   

Oh man..now i have to be keep my oxygen mask on standby for Monday as well 😆

Nyways.. whatever...the moment passed by...to make it big..!! Still ummed pe duniya kayam hai..😆
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: md410

I do not know I may wrong but I feel that CV has left the ending open with out precap for viewers' s reaction. so If they get bashing ( which they are) then Monday they can turn the table, MSK or geet either getting up putting hold on it.

My views exactly.. 😊
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Sanjanareddy84

@ eva

hiii🤗

nd this being Saturday and less viewers...  they will not show such an important event on Saturday..

I think they are brining in the masala for next week..

that means no SR happened today only Intimate seens wt we have seen?

Hello Sanjana..

I would like to think so...

See the track record of Maan...  He has made all the 1st thing for Geet preciously memoraable..

Starting from selecting the wedding cloths... to all the functions and everything...

They both have been of a different page till now...

Maan wanted to go ahead with new begining and a new family..  Geet wanted the same thing but she was not sure about the family yet..

See today also when Maan asked said he is searching the answers for his question...

So Geet said yes..  and I think they magnified that "Yes" with a nice song.. but this is not a real one.

I would like to thin that the song was added to celebrate.  Maan and Geet came on the same page.

Maaneet are well known for their on screen chemistry...  and the show sells on their on screen chmistry...

CVs are not that dumb not to use their trump card...  but I am sure they will not waste it on Saturday where they do not have majority of viewers...

And ME's are always for few nonsense track...  They did the nice actions sequence with GC which he loves to do...

Nandini started thinking about Balwant speaking like that with Geet..

Dev-nandini bit forwarded with bleeding hand...

and Mamu will be great detective to capture this goons..

So yes I would say,...   MSK would not do his SR in the barn and that also when Geet was too tired that she could not walk...

So let's wait for CVs to show the real deal!!!

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago
evasumi thumbnail
Originally posted by: md410

Yea of course Arpita...

No precap means... something is hanging in the air... and will come down gradually..  😉
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Everyone is bashing GC and DD  on Ajay's wall 😳 
evasumi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Parisa-

Everyone is bashing GC and DD  on Ajay's wall 😳 

Bashing GC and DD for what???

could you paste the link