Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@Bubba: 🤗 I made sure to keep my expectations low this time. However, somewhere at the back of my mind, I was hoping for them to give me a surprise considering all the passionate sequences that came this week. But they dissapointed me yet again. Having said that, I thought the whole running around was interesting to watch. I liked how all the scenes from every character interrelated. 👍🏼 I am following your school of thought really well doing all the hw with the utmost sincerity🤣 Edited by neha9999 - 12 years ago
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@parisa
dude ur sadela raat made my din🤣
who is that genius on fb who said that?🤣
i am still rooting for SR-round2...dil maange more all the way till singapore😆

@nacho
heyy🤗
i am still hoping for mon and then i will burn the tabela myself and show the cvs what is burning passion🤣

hello anmol and nidz🤗
Edited by macho_muffin - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shinus and Dimple:Thanks for the very hot pics😳😳..seriously the pics r hot😳😳...but sigh...misleading😭😭

@Opti:Yes we r only living on hope😆...yes hoping they get a proper SR after returning to Delhi so that the loop of the whole partial SR gets completed🤔
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
I wannh kill  that guy who Built that TABELA in the middle of a Jungle which didnt had any Chaddar At least Geet change tu karsakthi like (RTM) ...UseLess Tabela 😡
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Jyo: What would they talk about? All issues between them were celestially resolved. About the future, there is only one thing the CVs have thought of -- expanding the Khurana fleet. They've already discussed the names of the babies and fought over it.  They have already fought over the colour of the nursery.  They've already shopped for the baby's toys.  So, there is nothing left to talk about.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, chit chatting would require more energy than what they did.  Maan had asked a question yesterday so the minute Geet said yes today, he felt the urge and need to act.  Men just need the consent.  Fatigue notwithstanding, they'll go ahead. It is another matter that neither they nor the partner would actually enjoy it under such circumstances but still they'll act.  
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Usha 🤣 may be the director said cut the action 🤣

@Jyo there was no need to show CON in this situation.. they are lost in the jungle... goons are after them.. they haven't had any food and water .. they are tired... wasn't Geet too tired even too walk? and CON in this scenario? 
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Ruchi,nidzs n all

hiii 🤗

@ Ruchi

yep that is off screen 😍😉

@ Jo

so maneet ka SR hogaya ? ab Geet mom n Maan papa banega na

🤣

@ All

who is d founder of Den's Rules

zara us rule mein aaj ek aur rule include karona AAJ se koi bi CON word use nahi karegi Den mein 😡

🤣
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanjanareddy84

@ Pallu,bubba,gargi,parisa

@ All

sm1 posted on Geet FB wall

Aaj ka epi aisa lag raha tha 1950's r 70 koi movie dekh rahe hai🤣

You know in the 50's the film aag was given A certificate because the heroine did not wear a dupatta in one scene.  Just a random thing i read somewhere
Future prediction: Geet is probably pregnant now 🤔 and due to some bizarre complications, they will not be able to get intimate until she pops baby Khurana out!!!!