#Devil's Den# - Fans in shock, SR was a wash - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
@ Pennu...No camera angle kiss...No Flying Kiss...Not even the fatherly Forehead kiss 😳😳...OMG...Maaneet ki pyaar ki Nishaaani Woh  Blanket Dupatta ban gaya ...that dupaata got lucky tonight and got a kiss from Maan 🀣...So basically it was Maan's CON scene with the DUpatta and not the DUpatta walii 😳

@ can we get SR round Two...😳?? 🀣 I Better Write full form from now on..SR means SUHAAG RAAT..not Sadela Raat 🀒
Edited by -Parisa- - 12 years ago
@ Parisa - Pehla wala hi hazam nahi ho raha. Ab mujhe doosra SR nahi chahiye. πŸ€£
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by gargi.

@anmol welcome 2 den...good u liked it😊 bt majority of us didnt enjoy bcoz we have seen better intimate scenes on same jodi on same show though today was their 1st SR..πŸ˜†

@all pakka bye...
thanks gargi ,i can understand
 i was having only one objection, i thought geet would wear something sexy,
hum ladko kaan bhi toh dhyaan rakhna chaiye,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 mujhe msk ki body mein kyaa interest , usse dekhke toh aur jalan hoti hain
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

@ Anmol and Niddzz: Welcome to the Den. 'Tis a good day you chose to enter.  The Den is heavily populated today. 
Nice pics...the least I say better it is today!  Din kuch khaas nahin hai!
@Opti:Yes u r right..they were tired after running in jungle whole day...so its understandable that they had no energy for foreplays and all...it looked realistic ..I agree...then my question is what was the need to show the CON in such a scenario ??πŸ˜•...Instead they could hv shown both spending few intimate moments in the table..chit-chatting with each other about their future..thats it...Why the rush to do the CON
@ jyo can something be done for the damage control?? or all said and done..😑

@ sanjana...good point..πŸ˜‰that thorn scene was offscreen..
Lets take comfort in the fact that Maaneet are married and this will not be their last chance at intimacy. We'll get better moments when they are more relaxed and not running and hiding from goondas in the middle of jungles.
Originally posted by livelygal

Ma CONdolences to all those not CONtended souls who had pinned their hopes on this much await CONsummation...It was a CONcrete wastage of time I kno...CONsidering the hype this was COMPLETE errrmmm...

CONquer yer sadness

May da Lord CONvey strength to you all to cope!!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Touching speech ain't it??

The problem was the Action you see, either the director forgot to say Action or said cut too fast