#Devil's Den# - Fans in shock, SR was a wash - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Geek after today nobody will even ask for a CON...
ppl learned the hard way...

@jyots me want you to take words back...and admit that Michi Con was much better🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...
the only saviours were our GurTi... they really proved they can turn crap😡 in to gold with their chemistry...👍🏼...DD take a bow on ur professionalism...😳... inspite of ur health u rocked...

Are CV's teaching us a lesson that never demand con and be happy with intimate scenes only...🤓... their half CON on wedding night and mahi mahi and RTM and PEE LOON ... infact all their dance sequences or intimate moments after wedding were way more hotterrr than this...

Underestimate is too small of a word to say with what the cv's did with GC-DD's talents and chemistry...😭

hey geeks

how come you are here for such a long time today 😛

I liked the episode, it just wasn't a MG episode. They just should not have hyped it as the COn episode that is all. 

I want to see it again for jugnu mama dialogues, some of them were very good😃  😛

I dont knw Whether the scene wud continue on monday or not  its not  even the question. the question is was there a better way and the answer is yes..even without kiss its still yes.
Bcoz DD and GC have done much more hotter scenes in the past..even their partial SR was much better than this crap..They didnt even hug each other in the scene..no body contact nothing..

Was this the so called SHOCKING CON?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Then I surely got SHOCKED😳🤣🤣🤣

Hello All: 🤗🤗
I have my lips zipped tight...COz I have nothing good to say...

🤬
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Pallo, DD did accidentally taste that water during shoot and spat out in disgust!
There were few scenes which I did like today..
  • The fight with the goons was interesting
  • Geet-MSK jungle run and hiding underground was good and showed more chemistry than the disaster CON😆
  • Water scene where MSK uses his shirt to feed water to Geet and then Geet uses the same shirt to wipe off MSK ka sweat from his face was hotter☺️ and well executed scene than the disaster CON😡
  • Geet resting her head on MSK's bare chest and then MSK picking her up in his arms and walking was also hotter than the disaster CON😊

Rest whatever was shown was UTTER CRAP😊
Batti na bujao mujhe nind nahi aayegi
Batti ON rakhi to CON ki waat lagegi🤣🤣🤣🤣
CON humen kis mod pe le aaya
MOD ko bhi full on Shock laga ke gaya🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sowwy Jyo, just can't help it, I am drunk subah subah😆
Lily Sparkle: Jungnu Mama was fun to watch.