#Devil's Den# - Fans in shock, SR was a wash - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Awesome Pics Jhan!!!!! Each one is special!

It was a let down is all I can say!!!! the last part was too short ...we have seen more passion from these two on other occasions...even Wed dressing up scene had more passion...

CVS conned the audience...it was a typical case of Much Ado about NOTHING!!!

We have seen better scenes before in this show...even the official SR nite was WAY better...
Edited by Anshu_A - 12 years ago

Me loved the connection between Maan and Geet. The way Maan tells geet that you have to go "Tumhe Meri Kasam" Hayeee Jaan Le li MSK ne to. But love is love, how can geet leave maan and run with devπŸ˜† isiliye usse chodkar she came back to her Maan. The other is in Pain but the Other feels the pain. How Sweet and how romanticπŸ˜›πŸ˜

Maneet are so much Chaalak. Did you guys see how they were thinking of the CON. Jungle mein fasse ue hain, Gunde peeche khade hain and they are thinking of CON. Indirectly thinking of the papa dialogue in yesterdays episode.πŸ˜› Maneet Sudhar JaoooπŸ˜†

The water scene was so much perfect. Maan ko to bus koi mauka chaiye tha apni shirt utaarne kaπŸ˜†

I was so overwelmed when maan tells geet that he is not able to understand what to do and says there is no place where we can rest and suddenly geet hugs maan. That one min was so beautifully done. It was like geet is telling maan that this is the place where i can rest. This is the place where i can be safe as always.

ok for me whatever was shown was very very nice. The whole sequence was nice. They both were so touchy touchy. OMG!!☺️ The whole part which was done sitting was good. But CV's Letkar bhi to kuch dikhao na🀣😍 You know na how much greedy we are. I just hope the scene continue's☺️
Edited by -Dimple- - 12 years ago
yeh kyaa tha naalayakon...😑😑😑... anda on ur face CV's...😑
U totally underestimated the talents of GC-DD...🀒
is this really a youth channel?😑... i doubt...... even SP and other channels dedicate likle 10 mins for CON...πŸ₯±

whatever 3 min con u showed...if not for GurTi ka magic it would have been a disaster...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...GC's eyes were...☺️☒️...DD was fab with hyperventilating...☺️

DD...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... hats off to your dedication ...take a bow...πŸ‘ ... if she wanted they could have dragged the con for later but she once again proved herself as a true professional...πŸ˜ƒ

If not for GurTi's dedication and chemistry...this would have been unwatchable , but these two proved yet again that they have the midas touch... to turn scrap to GOLD...
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Edited by kushboo_6 - 12 years ago
Love

Your heart skips a beat at the sight of a special someone
To keep looking in that direction, you feel an irresistable temptation
By physically and emotionally being drawn to that person
You are experiencing the first shade of love, Attraction

If you think you are loosing self-control, it is not odd
For everything that interests him becomes your fascination
And if the touch of his eyes conveys more to you than they should
You are now experiencing the second shade of love, Infatuation

All your days are filled with happiness and delight
You feel a sense of safety even in adversity, no matter how grave
His presence in your life makes everything seem worth it
Enjoy every bit of it for you are now in Love

You give in to all his requests consciously
Anything he does commands extreme respect and deference
This is not a sign of your loss or his victory
But the fourth shade of love, Reverence

With him you feel an extreme sense of gratitude and contentment 
Like your life's happiness is a huge iceberg of which this is just the tip
You are overwhelmed and thankful for your wishes' fulfillment
This is the fifth shade of love where you learn to Worship

With him life is filled with incredible passion
Without him everything seems like an obligation
Spending every moment with him becomes your new mission
You are now in the sixth stage of love, Obsession

The final stage if when you feel a oneness in body and soul
A sense of comfort that your love will last even after your last breath
And that nothing can come between your love is the only thing that is real
For your love is eternal, in life and in Death
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 12 years ago

All Hype no Substance

Aaj so called special din pe mujh jaise special insaan ki Vishesh tipani to banti hai

Saara CON precap mein in parts ...actual epi mein kuch dikhaenge ya nahin ya devils apni kismat ko koste aayenge yahinπŸ˜†

Precap special CON🀣...while the MAHA episode ...is a maha bore ...50 min ka torture for last ke 5 min 🀣...usmein bhi light dim kar ke they left it viewers imagination ...CON ke naam pe viewers hue CON🀣 Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
The Proof of the Billionaire's Honourable Intention

Billionaire-Plaintiff
Direct, Milord, the World and its Spouse, to cease and desist,
From intruding into our privacy; of their wrongs this is but a gist.

My every move, my every inflection is ever subject to innuendo,
My every word is laid under the scalpel, most times, in arguendo.

And, this day, Milord, of my endurance, I've reached my limit,
I fear that the core of my conjugal life will be dissected bit by bit.

Whilst a solitary man, every intrusion, in silence, did I tolerate,
But now, I'm honour bound to ensure that my wife no one does violate.

To protect her, to guard her, cherish her, 'tis my sole avowed intention,
I won't allow anyone, not one, to sully my wife's honour and reputation.

What transpires 'tween a man and his wife falls within the realm of privacy,
The World and its Spouse seek to pry on us and, by proxy, attain ecstasy.

Judge
Good man, so, external intrusion into thine conjugal life is thy primary grievance,
Now, let me hear, what the World and its Spouse have to put forth in their defence.

World and Its Spouse-Defendants
In our defence, Milord, we claim spotless innocence of heart and soul and mind,
In charity we intrude, lest the Billionaire's naive wife finds herself in a legal bind.

If the marriage of the Billionaire be not consummated, its validity, pray, who can justify?
If, on the morrow, the Billionaire claims annulment, as her witnesses, who can testify?

Judge
Billionaire, if this be the case, this Court of Equity cannot but deny thee the desired injunction,
'Tis imperative to protect thine wife that, of the validity of her marriage, there be no contention,
Towards thine beloved wife, I have to ask thee to prove that, honourable is thine intention,
So, to the World and its Spouse, I direct thee, present a gilded invite to the consummation.

Maneet CON nahi hua but we surely have been CONned...🀣🀣🀣...pre-cap dikhake khush kar rahe hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dev-Nandu reached the tabela before Maneet so priority wise their CON will happen before Maneet CON...🀣

God save the CVs from the GCMs...πŸ˜†

edit...read the last part of the update...so CON ho gaya...was that it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...kya socha tha kya ho gaya...🀣

Edited by swan20 - 12 years ago
Ok up to Part 4 is only chasing and few Maaneet moments with water dripping and sweat wiping ..

Maan carries geet and she hangs on to his shoulder...
Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago
They conned us of the con.You have to give it to these guys, they always do the unexpected. They gave us the surprising hot episode episode when we least expected and brought all all down to the earth, or should I say dumped us in the ditch Maaneet hid in, in the pretext of showing us the grand con.  To be fair, I think all they said was Geet and Maan will take their relationship to the next level.  Who knew they meant ground level (the floor of the tabela)? It is our fault to have thought that it would be reaching celestial heights.  We should have known by now Maan only talks to and about celestial bodies. 
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
😊😊😊😊

😲😲😲😲

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

😎😎😎😎

😳😳😳😳

🀒🀒🀒🀒

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

😳😳😳😳

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰