why rudra to regain his memory on 5th june ?

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
one thing which i am not getting is if sangini is going to end on 21st june 2011😭 then why the cvs have decided to make rudra regain his memory on 5th june when he will marry that pihu❓whats the use of dragging the rudra's marriage track for so long(5th june) if sangini is ending in june itself😡why they are not interested in making rudra to remember his gauri as soon as possible for example in may next week itself 😭this way we will atleast get to see & enjoy some last romantic ragalicious moments of rudra & gauri/raga for the rest of 15 to 20 remaining episodes of sanginiwaise bhi the cvs never bothered to give us a proper romantic track of rudra & gauri/raga on which the entire show was based😭i think when the cvs are aware that sangini will end on 21st june itself😭 & only 22 episodes are left for the sangini/iqbi/raga lovers to enjoy their awsome sizzling chemistry😭 then they should make rudra to regain his memory in the next upcoming episode itself👍🏼 & give us ragalicious romantic scenes & track  of raga for rest of 15 to 20 episodes left😍this way we iqbi/raga fans will atleast get a fantastic chance to enjoy some ragalicious romantic scenes of raga for which we were waiting since the very beginning of sangini Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I'm not so sure that will happen Mona, they will drag this memory loss as long as possible without even showing show us a proper romantic moment between RG, maybe Rudra will get back his memory on the last episode of Sangini. 😔

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You want the scenes, so give us an idea what these two will be doing during these scenes?