Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

All ZNMD Promos ( Promo & Pic pg33) (Page 15)

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KatForeva

Originally posted by ladygaga

Very boring promo... very very thanda!! No zing at all.. It might work coz of the summer.. and i hope it works for Katrina's sake.. there are usually two hritiks.. one that overacts and hams like heck.. and he other one who is cotrolled when he is acting and who is hot... i watched this promo without sound so i dunno which hritik is acting in this movie.. lol.. he does look hot.. but i hope his acting doesn't tilt to the wannabeness side... Abhay deol is better in CRUDE roles.. OLLO, DD... he was subtle in socha na tha.. and Aisha.. hopefully he can be a bit subtle and charming in this one.. i hate farhaan akhtar.. he isn't good to look at, he can't act.. he just doesn't appeal to me.. i don't get kalki's appeal either... coz mabye i wasn't able to sit through dev d to the part.. she arrives in the movie.. Kat seems like the most confident out of the lot.. i say the whole movie is dependant on her.. others just look lost.. and seem as if they are trying a bit too hard.

I completely disagree with you. You disappointed me so muchOuch But each to his own...

Oye what did i do now?? Tareef mein kuch kami chod di maine Katrina ki?? LOL Itni badi badi tareefein ki mainey kAT ki and it didn't please you... i praised her just for you... aur tum hi khush nahi.. toh kya fayda...

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

Very boring promo... very very thanda!! No zing at all.. It might work coz of the summer.. and i hope it works for Katrina's sake.. there are usually two hritiks.. one that overacts and hams like heck.. and he other one who is cotrolled when he is acting and who is hot... i watched this promo without sound so i dunno which hritik is acting in this movie.. lol.. he does look hot.. but i hope his acting doesn't tilt to the wannabeness side... Abhay deol is better in CRUDE roles.. OLLO, DD... he was subtle in socha na tha.. and Aisha.. hopefully he can be a bit subtle and charming in this one.. i hate farhaan akhtar.. he isn't good to look at, he can't act.. he just doesn't appeal to me.. i don't get kalki's appeal either... coz mabye i wasn't able to sit through dev d to the part.. she arrives in the movie.. Kat seems like the most confident out of the lot.. i say the whole movie is dependant on her.. others just look lost.. and seem as if they are trying a bit too hard.

I completely disagree with you. You disappointed me so muchOuch But each to his own...

Oye what did i do now?? Tareef mein kuch kami chod di maine Katrina ki?? LOL Itni badi badi tareefein ki mainey kAT ki and it didn't please you... i praised her just for you... aur tum hi khush nahi.. toh kya fayda...

This is not even about Kat...the trailer was amazing and the guys rocked! The movie is NOT solely relying on Kat miss!
eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygagaruky786

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

This is not even about Kat...the trailer was amazing and the guys rocked! The movie is NOT solely relying on Kat miss!

Kaunse guys?? Abhay mali deol?? ROFL Na shakal na surat.. na koi charm yah subtlety.. baal sar se udte jaa rehein hai.. i hate his hair in this movie.. he looked his best in Aisha.. Farhaan akhatar.. wat a wannabe.. rock on was the stupidest movie i have ever seen in my life.. and don't get me started on his other movies.. Hritik is hot.. but he is unpredictable in light hearted roles.. Kalki's hindi is bad... bachi katrina.. trust me.. she was the only one who sounded confident baaki sab ke sab.. seemed lost.. like i said earlier.
TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
I thought Kalki was adorable! Love the way she talks! And I think everyone was amazing in the trailer. My fav was Laila of course lol. Natasha was second and third was Imran for me:) And ROFL Kabir at 1:49LOL If you don't know the names then go look em' up :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

Go to top