Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I LOVE that song. Adore it. Can't stop listening to it!!
:)
Arrrgh, the men are trying so so hard, and it's turning me off big time. Forced laughter, forces buddy jokes, forces chemistry, blaaah. The only good thing about this movie are the girls. The men are trying wayyy too hard, such wannabes. Ufff (Sheee's style) 
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love the promo!!! HR awesome as always!
Just a litlle scared for this film though cause the buzz isn't as high as it should be and it's releasing on the same day as the final Harry Potter movie, just hope it doesn't affect it too much!Edited by bollywoodbabe1 - 12 years ago
sogazelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katalicious

Oh my god! I LOVED that song promo! I loveee this song, so much fun! It was so cute & fun! Agree Crystal that it had dialogue AND the song and funny scenes-great combo! It was so funny when HR tipped Farhan's drink :P and the cutest part was when Abhay was holding Kat in and they were all cracking up lol I wonder what thats all about? haha! And then aww Kat pulls HR's hand to her tummy, too cute these two! But yeah I loved the way HR and Kat were looking at each other...perfect choice of guy for Katrina's first kiss on screen :D

Here's a new pic:)

So you are sure there is a kiss?... I don't mean a touch of lips, I mean a real get down kiss?
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sogazelle

So you are sure there is a kiss?... I don't mean a touch of lips, I mean a real get down kiss?

Katrina has never kissed on screen...so honestly I don't know...but if so I don't mind. I just wish Kat would agree that there is one in the movie you know.
SAYNO thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the makers of the film ahve confirmed a kiss- who can resist with that pair?
SAYNO thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

^Cute! And another cute one :D

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree Eraser, even I felt it was a little forced. They were trying too hard to get the chemistry right and the feeling that they have been friends for a long time.

Kat and Kalki were good though.
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haha, I loved Kalki's bit the most. Watch out!!