Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

All ZNMD Promos ( Promo & Pic pg33) - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
No offense but Farhan is an eyesore in this movie. No screen presence, no charm and no originality. Even Katrina sounded better (and that's saying a lot). Apart from Abhay and Kalki,  everything looks forced. This cast would have looked good.

Women - Kalki, Anushka, Katrina
Guys - Abhay, Ranbir, Ranveer or Imran

Hritik and Farhan look too old for this bachelor fun kinda role. No chemistry between the men. 

Edited by eraser - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladygaga thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KatForeva

This is not even about Kat...the trailer was amazing and the guys rocked! The movie is NOT solely relying on Kat miss!

Kaunse guys?? Abhay mali deol?? 🤣 Na shakal na surat.. na koi charm yah subtlety.. baal sar se udte jaa rehein hai.. i hate his hair in this movie.. he looked his best in Aisha.. Farhaan akhatar.. wat a wannabe.. rock on was the stupidest movie i have ever seen in my life.. and don't get me started on his other movies.. Hritik is hot.. but he is unpredictable in light hearted roles.. Kalki's hindi is bad... bachi katrina.. trust me.. she was the only one who sounded confident baaki sab ke sab.. seemed lost.. like i said earlier.
This content was originally posted by: ladygaga

Very boring promo... very very thanda!! No zing at all.. It might work coz of the summer.. and i hope it works for Katrina's sake.. there are usually two hritiks.. one that overacts and hams like heck.. and he other one who is cotrolled when he is acting and who is hot... i watched this promo without sound so i dunno which hritik is acting in this movie.. lol.. he does look hot.. but i hope his acting doesn't tilt to the wannabeness side... Abhay deol is better in CRUDE roles.. OLLO, DD... he was subtle in socha na tha.. and Aisha.. hopefully he can be a bit subtle and charming in this one.. i hate farhaan akhtar.. he isn't good to look at, he can't act.. he just doesn't appeal to me.. i don't get kalki's appeal either... coz mabye i wasn't able to sit through dev d to the part.. she arrives in the movie.. Kat seems like the most confident out of the lot.. i say the whole movie is dependant on her.. others just look lost.. and seem as if they are trying a bit too hard.

From the promos it looks like that Hrithik. Other than Hrithik and Katrina's scenes, the whole promo was meh.

I don't either. I liked Katrina's parts better. Farhan should stop crooning asap.

Ladygaga, I agree but although Kalki's hindi is flawed, it flows well and seems natural because I guess she grew up in India, it comes more naturally to her. Katrina looks gorgeous and has a briliant screen presence, but she falls flat when she starts speaking. Grammatically her words are perfect but the tone is very unnatural. She's getting better though, I'll give her that.

But whatever, I still cant get over how Farhan ruined the trailer for me. 
Edited by eraser - 12 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I thought Kalki was adorable! Love the way she talks! And I think everyone was amazing in the trailer. My fav was Laila of course lol. Natasha was second and third was Imran for me:) And ROFL Kabir at 1:49😆 If you don't know the names then go look em' up :P
meh...i find the trailer wannabe too...

but as long as therz pretty faces to stare at and a script which is neither offensive or boring...i dunt think i'll mind watching this...
canadians thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Katalicious thumbnail

ZNMD trailer gets 55 mn hits in 48 hours

Since we have information at our fingertips, Excel Media has set a trend in Bollywood with a digital launch of their Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara trailer, last Sunday. Within 48 hours of its launch, the trailer got over 55 million hits. That's an amazing 5.5 crore people.

Actors Hrithik Roshan, Katrina Kaif, Farhan Akhtar and Abhay Deol viewed the launch live. Excited with the response and confident that the digital approach is the way ahead, Ritesh Sidhwani says, "This is an astounding number by any standards. And the audiences include ones on mobile phone, social media and You tube. The trailer on FB is receiving frequent 'likes'.

The entire driving force behind the digital platform is the transparency that it offers. Every view is direct, from across the world and immediately available for the filmmakers to see. To the extent that one can check viewers from which city are watching the trailer. As ZNMD dons the role of a trendsetter, let's wait and watch how many others toe the line.
Katalicious thumbnail
WOW YAY!!!! THATS GREAT!!!

&& NEWWW PICCC<3
Katrina looks so stylish and beautiful! But where is Kalki? Please don't tell me they are using Kat for promotion! NO ZOYA NO!!
wida thumbnail
movie lookss sooo goooddd.. :O
love the guysss..
hrithik and farhan singingg hayeee
soo excitedd for this movieee