Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
That trailer was hugely disappointing.
Not engaging at all.
The only thing good was Kalki - and I was expecting the lease from her.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well I wish Zoya and ZNMD all the best.. 
I really liked Luck By Chance because the treatment given to the film was great  but after watching her on KWK with Farhan, I don't know WHY she has that attitude.. because LBC was not the best of films and nor was it a commercial success.. 

The trailer is disappointing and incoherent but I am sure it'll be a hit because of it's super star cast.. it seems they're trying to paint Katrina's character, Laila, as the mental saviour for all 3 guys but she is SO not fit for those kind of roles :|

Just my 2 cents.
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
mihirfadnavis

Cripes. Abhay Deol is absolutely cringe inducing in the patchy trailer of 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara'.
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww Kat-Hrithik <3

This is the best cast EVER!
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
preity*zinta thumbnail
The trailer was .. okay. I'm a little disappointed.
MaSqUeRaDe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think Abhay was cringe inducing but his character seems least exciting...
hope when 2nd promo comes out,majority opinion will change
La Tomatina!

Hrithik and Katrina overwhelm rest of the cast. Good pair. Their dialogues, style, everything is perfect. Other than that the trailer is meh.

Farhan can't sing saala. Abhay Deol has a Masand-ish squeaky voice. Kalki is okay.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
DCH meets the Hangover. I liked the trailer..I'm not jumping and down like I was after the stills though 😆

Will wait for reviews on this one and then decide! :)
joie de vivre thumbnail
It's interesting that they've roped in Kalki. Hope she just doesn't play a generic stock character. Kat is obviously the mainstay, but I would hate to see Kalki shunted to the margins.

The trailer is aesthetically pleasing. Hrithik looks like a dream. I know a lot is said and written about his looks, but the only ever time I found him good looking was in Dhoom 2. Katrina is an absolutely ravishing woman, and though I can't deny that she's not an actress, she somehow manages not to drag the whole film down (think Kareena Kapoor and her hamming). What I'm trying to say is, Katrina doesn't act, but at least she doesn't ham like SRK or Kareena (in movies like Kambhakt Ishq). 

That said, it seems like a real throwback to DCH. Very metrosexual men, pretty girls, indulging in a frivolity. No that I mind it. DCH was fun and well made. 
Edited by joie de vivre - 12 years ago