Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

All ZNMD Promos ( Promo & Pic pg33) - Page 8

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I actually think Katrina's dialog delivery kinda improved! 
well not that she has a lot of dialogs on the trailer, but it sounds better than her past... it doesss.

haha i kinda relate to her transition from being a non-hindi speaker to being able to learn hindi as a second (or in my case, third) language.

I gotta give her cred >.<

OMGGG is that Abhay's singing voice? ahahahaha ITS SO CUUUTE πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
so high-pitched ahaha omgg I can't wait to hear the whole song
Edited by liverach - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hoping its in the same league as DCH... Atleast close to it...

Kalki looks fab... Hrithik Katrina make a great looking pair...How hilarious Abhay and Farhan look while dancing...πŸ˜†

Loved the landscape... What a visual delight...
MaSqUeRaDe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
LOL I find Farhan very overrated as an actor..Sure he is a fab director and cool ,charming offscreen but onscreen meh..didnt enjoy his parts
Hrithik is looking so handsome but i m more interested in his perfomance..His character doesnt look 'new' perse but his chemistry with Kat is working for me atleast..I hope he doesnt dissapoints and brings refreshing changes to character in his own way
Kalki is a  good actress but her dialogue delivery does suck..wonder ppl who gets headache  listening to Kat's dialogue is fine with Kalki's at same time πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Now coming to my fav parts of Kabir and Laila...
Awww Kat is looking damn pretty in every frame as always..Acc to me she has improved..I m liking her expressions and dialogues:))..Hope she delivers her best!!πŸ˜ƒ
Abhay Abhay!! what to say he impresses me all the time..So effortless onscreen but his character isnt exciting enough..But I trust him to make me sit through the entire movie..he does have that effect on me lol
Overall not entirely satisfied cuz expectations were high..Still m gonna watch this movie on theatres for sure
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _rose

Was looking forward to see this movie as I like Hrithik. ...

But the promo was mega boring,  expected more of  more.. i think.. ... and Hrithik... seems to have a smaller role than Farhan!...Hrithik should have Farhan role... ...! Only thing I like of the promo was the small dance of Hrithik!! ...He looks good!! ...Katrina  dialogues  delivery is very bad, made... me laugh πŸ˜†. They should let her speak less...!! Not impressed with the other actress either... who is she...  πŸ˜ƒ 

I was thinking the same and I really hope it is not so, I'm dying to see Hrithik in the film, I really do hope he has a big role!
I love his dance too!!! OMG, to fantastic!
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Finally a hindi film that I am really looking forward to!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Omg i loved it.. Loved everyone... The trailer was so real chilled and amazing and the cast is so unusual but wonderful... Plus WOW! big credit to kat for smooth dialogues... I was so shocked, cudnt even tell it was her desperately waiting for this movie now.. Zoya is right kat is very hard-working
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
To be honest I didn't like the teaser nothing really excite me to watch the movie, too boring. Feel like the men are trying to hard to be cool πŸ˜• or something! Don't see any chemistry between the men either, and that will be important!   Hrithik look hot but that is it!! Guess I will wait for more promo's!!
Really disappointed with the trailer, my expectations were pretty high. Looks like a mish-mash of DCH and Hangover.

Abhay & Kalki look super cute. Kalki is my new 'she' crush.
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Saw Zoya on KWK..I was wondering if she really directed LBC..so fake she was..

ZNMD should bring her back to reality with a THUD!
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: you2

Saw Zoya on KWK..I was wondering if she really directed LBC..so fake she was..

ZNMD should bring her back to reality with a THUD!

You already know that ZMND will be a flop? 😲