Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys...this is it

there are two brand new trailers of znmd on the aircel facebook page

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjrauScPDEw[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by smartie_pants - 12 years ago
i just love the song in the background... but why is farhan flirting with kat?? isnt she paired with hrithik?Edited by smartie_pants - 12 years ago
LOVE Kalki and Abhay's jodi, very raw and natural. Katrina looks so cute but only until she opens her mouth. Farhan is meh. Hrithink is good. KALKI is such a natural, she just lit up the screen. Brilliant!
This content was originally posted by: eraser

LOVE Kalki and Abhay's jodi, very raw and natural. Katrina looks so cute but only until she opens her mouth. Farhan is meh. Hrithink is good. KALKI is such a natural, she just lit up the screen. Brilliant!

agreed eraser...i do think tht the humor seems a tad forced and wannabe hollywood comedy-ish...

but im still looking forward to it...
Agreed, I love Katrina's songs and dances (SKJ, Teri Ore etc) because she has amazing screen presence but her dialogues always seem forced and fall flat, not natural at all. Just cant connect to her when she speaks but yeah, I still look forward to the movie :)
OMG I'm looking forward to this movie even more now! 😆 😳 😳 😲 

HP7 and ZNMD...going to have to watch both on the same day! 
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: eraser

Agreed, I love Katrina's songs and dances (SKJ, Teri Ore etc) because she has amazing screen presence but her dialogues always seem forced and fall flat, not natural at all. Just cant connect to her when she speaks but yeah, I still look forward to the movie :)

lol..mee too..

but with me..i dunt expect much out of her apart from regular song and dance/ flowerpot roles anyway...and since she dpes tht quite well, i dunt mind watching her on screen at all...i can check out kareena if i wanted to watch someone who could act...
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH MY GOD. That was simply AMAZING! I am so glad I stayed awake!
Wow is really all I have to say. Everyone was amazing-Kat, Hrithik, Farhan, Abhay, Kalki. Just wow. Man I am loving Katrina's character already, she has never done something like this! And lol yeah why was Farhan flirting with her? :P But I like it...he is so damn hot! I just can't wait for this movie. Its going to be classic, finally something amazing after a very long time! Thank you Zoya!

LAILA<3
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that was a MAHA boring trailer. Trailer should always be done by press kit like they do in hollywood. the ones done by director and such are super boring unless they're like Saawariya, or like Udaan. where they grab your attention ASAP.

p.s. loved Katrina's voice though. it was soothing, very rehearsed. also that was great visual treat. then again. I don't need to see Indian film to see Spain. ha!
Edited by Theatre - 12 years ago