Navya

Introspection into ANYA..n their blooming relation

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Anya Fans...

i'm also a die hard fan of the couple...but like many said... love story blooming all soo soon..is difficult to digest a bit...as we all expected NAVYA to b refreshing n relating to us...n reality!!😛
i'd lik to explain y some of their actions makes u'l feel its not gud..n they'r not givin justice to the topic...its jus a misconception!!! i'l clear it out 4 u'll...

title song is lik bekaboo..😉😲. (if am not wrong..its means... uncontrollable, somethg which u cant resist...even if u werent tht way) - both anant n navya were with their resp gender people only..until now...(ranbir vouch for it..as he says... if ur so confident abt ur family values..allow gals to b near u... n if u experience love - dont deny it )... it so happd tht she was diff 4m the rest of the gals... tht he felt gud n comfy with her... sonia's incident...n then how his friends said... it happd the same way...he seems to b a char fallin in for wat othrs say n then realise it (unlik navya who talks mann hi mann mein..n speculates) ... lik initially he cudnt believe tht navya had some feelings for him... but wen he allowed her to b near her... he felt lik bein at home..(how pampered he is...n lik wid nimisha; cute n chirpy - despite they fot...he realised his mistake... n then whole nite she helped him...which has never happd in either of their lives..all so unknowingly...but wateva they loved each othrs company...) - they hav gradually progressed to show how in diff scenarios... each of them hav fot their own odds to b jus near... 1st lik they showed in the promos... navya in necessity she is bold to do somethg... lik goin wid her dad...to meet anant..knowin the fact tht dad has seen him..n all.. tht time..anant was not the one who fot... he himself questiond...her char... hows it possible... n which is her true self... 2nd situation wen..he wants her to come..for nimisha's engagement...he is bold enuf to do all sorts of thgs..for her..but was freakin scared how to get permission...aftr tht he was v bold... she also overcame tht situation... 3rd one..is the picnic... - well we love anya the couple...but u shud realise 3 occasions dont come so soon in life... n so it looks lik its so fast...but wid these diff scenes, they hav showed how the relation bloomed to a gud comradeship...thus falling in love...but realisation part was indeed slow... only navya's char is somethg which we can know...anant was always a person who relishes the change...never asks himself "y the change"..n lik i told earlier...realises thgs aftr some1 says...

now comin to the point... the picnic part... anant thinks she also misses the bus lik him...due to the mornin incidents..she tells coz of him she misses n all..thts wen he says his part..no ITS ONLY COZ OF U...BUT I DONNO HOW...N Y...
he seeks answers to know her more in depth..n her feelings for him... as lik is he doin wrong... but as she said each phrase... started hiding tits n bits wid everyone... (same lik him) - he tells navya u know everythg... dont lie atleast to me...thts his fav line..(coz he's made her do thgs..which she has never done in life so boldly..) tht shows how far close they r...n she also cant lie to him...wen she turns to make excuses...finally blurtin out her heart 4 de 1st time... lik to meet u... lik to talk to u always... n wen ur near me...i feel gud... (did it ring bells to anant...yes finally tht phrase made him realise...these r exactly wat he's also goin thru...never speculated but finally realises... that and "THAT'S Y THE ODD U-TURN..AND HE RUNS TO HUG HER..." coz he's fast wen he realises...thts in his char...(other situations : 1st scene..wen he saves her / 2nd wen he tries to save sonia / 3rd wen he knows navya cant come to his place / 4th wen he tries to take her for treat-n helping her to the hosp..4gettin his case / 5th goin behind the bus in a taxi e'en tho they missed the bus)

now navya doesnt expect this...but she feels gud...exactly as she told..wen he was really near to her...thts y her weird face turns to b a smile..n she lays her head on his shoulders finally..but her "papa ki navya" will shrug him off his shoulders...n wil say we'l go to panchgani...soon... or tht she wants to go home... tht part i donno

hence, i'm assuming in the picnic... wen she's away 4m him... he finally finds her alone..n goes n talks to her...n says 15mts were lik 15yrs for her also...n kisses her..to make her realise...n perhaps confess...n make it known to us viewers...

well i can b wrong...but i dont think i am...coz i've been in a state of navya...n so..hoping tht the CVs do know its nice... to show how to fite for the rt thg...not keepin aside the family values we hav in us...am looking fwd to tht..n not tht typical saas bahu n melodrama... which is far from reality...

in a nut shell... his hug was him realising the fact tht they both feel / do the same aftr navya speaks out her heart...esp, tum paas hote ho toh acha lagta hai... n he makes tht real close... 😳

i do wanna know...if u'l agree with me... sorry for my post being long...tis the 1st eva...n i really wanted to convey ma thots..n observations...(99% hav always been spot on! )

awaiting ur replies... 😊

Anya or Ananya...either of them sounds so cute n adorable... 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@sajinifaby

I agree, both Anant and Navya have come from very sheltered and protected atmospheres.  Even though they have been around people of the opposite sex, they believe in their upbringing and sanskars, and have never been tempted by silly frivolous things like other kids.  They have been very focused about their education. 

What they both are feeling right now is not love but intense attraction to each other.   They are very similar to each other, they like talking to each other, being near each other.  The intensity of their attraction is very strong and even though they are both mild mannered normally but with each other they are different.  Their feelings for each other are to the point of obsession. 

What Anant did by inviting Navya to his home was wrong and he realized it  but he couldn't help it.  Forcing her to come was wrong but all he knew was that he wanted her there and didn't care for the cost or consequences of his actions.   Navya coming was wrong but she couldn't say no to him and she allowed him to force her hand.   

The hug - was about him hearing her inner thoughts and realizing OMG she feels the same way.  First he is afraid and walks away and then feels her very strong pull,  gives in and runs back to hug her.  The pained look on his face was ... the intensity of his feelings ...they can be very painful.  But by closing his eyes he gives into those feelings.   The stiff pained look on Navya's face was about this is wrong ..so wrong.  But she opens her eyes and almost sees her feelings and his and she too gives in by resting her face on his shoulder.   

Now the actors are a bit new and they don't emote really well therefore the scene was a bit awkward.  But if you watch it not from her head but your heart then it is very very emotional.  If you have felt this kind of love or obsessive attraction then OMG.  It is scary in it's brilliance!  Then it was WOW!

These kinds of attractions are very strong and self destructive.  You just lose yourself in the emotion and forget your common and good sense.  You do things you know are wrong and would never do under normal circumstances.

I really hope the CVs treat this story right. 
Edited by lovtv - 12 years ago
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
absolutely right ,here almost everyone is not happy with hug ,but really if you think from heart and try to understand situation ,the hug was natural ,it was not unnessary ,but the feeling of love
navya words made anant understand his feeling better ,the words made anant fill special ,the love for navya and so after realizing he hugged her ,ya expression were not good ,but the hug was n ot at all weird or fast it was a realization part
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
cute topiicc..!
v agree yaarr bt just dat its happenniing very soon.. cvs r rushingg really fasttt...dey shd shoow preee confessioonn annyyaa... like more ofder frndshipp.. 
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thats a very good post..and explains a lots of stuff...i guess what's confusing is that the viewers never have entered the mind of anant..
we know how navya is feeling..but anant...?nothing of that sort...we're trying to understand his mind thru his actions..did the guy ever asked himself abt his changed actions ?..NO

But like u sed that wen anant hugs navya he infact realises that he is feeling the same thing as navya..😕..but the way he asked navya that y u left the bus?...it seemed he was pretty aware of his feelings..or rather i must say navya's feeling....kind of reminded me the look anant gave to navya wen ranbir says that looks like navya has got feelings for u...

Lol...what have i just written ...now am more confused then ever..😆
sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@LOVTV :

thanks for the wonderful review... ur rt, wen it comes to some close attractions, they r sweetly painful... n u jus donno y it happens... ur mind takes over...n all ur beliefs end up at a corner...so true...ther's always a conflict in ur mind b/w the rt n the wrong...sanskar vs wat ur mind wants!!!
i can vouch for this...as i've myself experienced it... ⭐️

seein the whole thg 4m the story POV - its going gud... keeping fingers crossed that...story is taken o'er to a better cliff...