Pavitra Rishta

Where is TDH???

rohitkhosla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Our TDH has been missing from the action for quite sometime now... Everytime a new twist comes up, i keep hoping its him striking against manav... but sadly the creatives arent listening... dying to see a face off between the two... where has jaywant vanished??? he is the only one who has the potential to stand against manav...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ya, suddenly got disappeard from the show...
I still remember his face how popat he was made by Archana during his and Archana's marriage, when she ran away from mandap, poor guy 🤣
still nursing his broken heart 🥺 😆
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wish they would bring him back...My eyes are so anxious to see him...Sighhh 😭

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
After getting a gud slap from Sulo n Archana telling him - u dont need me but a doctor to treat ur sick mind, the guy has completely disappeared😆
On a serious note, i hope our Marathi mard who likes spicy food, wud come back to spice up PR😳 but i dont think we'll see him.
I still believe that the mystery man behind Shibu was planned to b Jaywant but i guess Mahesh Shetty refused n they had to accommodate Dharmesh. This is why we r being served one of the silliest track in PR these days.🥱

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Half of my writings on posts are being deleted or dont show up on the post...Not sure what is happening on IF..

I think Mahesh shetty has been written off..He sure could spice up things with his awesome sexy look, nice acting and more...Wish he was on the show oh well.. 😭
rohitkhosla thumbnail

that could be true omshreejanu... even i kept thinking that TDH is coming back with the whole shibu thinggy but was thoroughly disappointed to see dharmesh behind it all... dharmesh is really funny as a villian dont you think???? i feel like laughing every time i see his chubby chubby face and his expressions are a little funny tooo... Mahesh surely did spice up PR... Still wish he changes his mind and comes back... PR needs him desperately now !!!!! the show is going to the dogs these days...

Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
🤗I agree Rohit😊...TDH would have spiced up the show😉... I just love watching his and Manav's scenes together😃ManJay🤗Edited by Swati_ - 12 years ago
rohitkhosla thumbnail
why ManJit... shouldnt it be ManJay?????
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: rohitkhosla

why ManJit... shouldnt it be ManJay?????

...Ooopss!!! Sorry !! Corrected it😊