Toasty just say you didn't know Malti's identity

kulsidhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😭😭Its really shocking nobody is trying to listen Toasty. Instead of saying "Meri baat suno" she should just say I didn't know the truth for so long about Malti.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yashyesha thumbnail
do you really think that they would believe her if she says that i did'nt know her identity ? πŸ˜•
kulsidhu thumbnail
I know it is really hard but Tej knows she can never say lie. Gian is also in her favour. They didn't give her any chance to say anything. Dadaji trust her, Prachin goes both sides but at the end he comes to right side. Ved is "kan da kacha". Pitaji and Pashu are really hard one.
Am_So_Special thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think if toasty told every1 she didn't knw malti's identity...every1 wud be conviced xcept Pitaji & Pashu...!!!!
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kulsidhu

😭😭Its really shocking nobody is trying to listen Toasty. Instead of saying "Meri baat suno" she should just say I didn't know the truth for so long about Malti.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

That is exactly what I was thinking.. when  you do not have patient ears around you.. you just have to utter the right sentence first time..

Anyway.. this particular track is SBS is not practical and just following the sam boring unralistic tricks of saas bahu serials to build up suspense.. hope it finishes soon and we get to see something new in it.
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i noo she should just yell it out the truth if no one is listing to her.. but i hate the fact how no one listens to her i mean at least let the girl speak then judge... :(.. 
kickit thumbnail
😑😑How dumb they are...not for once can they give her chance to keep her side???
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
From CV's point this will cover an entire week's episodes. For us, it could be a week's torture :)
canadians thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah i think atleast Tej should have given her chanace to speak. 
and it was her birthday. sara din ruin kar diya bechari ka
Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well its a show and u do not actually expect such things to happen so early...they r gonna be dragging these things on n on πŸ˜‰
hope atleast Tej trusts her πŸ˜’