Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

New Letter to the CVs - Suggestions Added, Sent (Page 2)

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Hi Rana,

Under Continuity, please write more loose ends.
    Sheera that disappeared (Rashi took it and hid it on the food trolley under the vegetables from the boxes to be given at the pooja to guests) I would have liked Gopi and Mani to discover it later and dealt with it either by informing Kokila and an investigation to happen (I know more Rasode politics but it wasn't good to leave that loose end).  The Kinjal letter to Gopi that Gopi couldn't read, that should have come up again, why did Aham let it go just because she was illiterate, he didn't write it who did. The necklace, she didn't order it who did, and on that necklace there was a card from Aham to my lovely wife Gopi, that should also have been produced. Jigar so Rashi was not in the house and was outside the night of the sandook disappearing, and he was suspicious with her explanation, so what's happening with that his acting like everything is normal between them.
  • Aham won a contract in Switzerland for a catering services and they are into what business construction, who is going to head the catering business. Why did he insist on his Mom to go to Switzerland is she going to lead on that business or what.
I want future episodes to lead on nicely from past episodes and not leave so many loose ends.

If others can think of more to write under continuity of the story, it will be good to bolster that part of the letter.

Excellent points Nafisa.
  • Also I want to know where Parag disappears to. Chirag has more screen space compared to him. It's not like he's away on business trips. Maybe once they should mention he's going to kavi sammelans around the city/country.
  • Aren't Baa & Chirag proud of him & his creativity? That he followed his heart instead of going into the family business to please his family?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shobi12500

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Changes added.

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Excellent points Nafisa. If there is one thing that bugs me more then the kalakari's in this serial it is the continuity faults like the sheera etc.

I think it is time the director/producer starts paying more attention to his/her work and realise that the viewers are not dumb. We can see all those loose ends that they leave hanging in the air. And no it does not make a good story-line. Just a frustrating one!

hamzanuha

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

It's shody work. Goes to show that the writers are not writing a story, more like they're writing incidents for drama & shock value.

Nowadays, it seems to me as if the story is simply going from incident to incident held together, not by a storyline, but by the cast.
tvfreak86 Senior Member
tvfreak86
tvfreak86

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Excellent points!!! This show has a weak script and a shallow characterisation!!!

hamzanuha

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Changes added & Letter updated
tbpsgd3hhl Senior Member
tbpsgd3hhl
tbpsgd3hhl

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
You guys may not agree with what i say but i strongly feel there is a need to introduce another parallel male lead into the show. A person who understands and befriends her for who she is.We know she is innocent and clear hearted. He can be her confidante and also a person who helps her fight all her battles against Rashi and her mother.
May be educate her a little and also admire her for the person that she is.
He can love her, but  she need not.
I know this formula has been tried and tested on various shows before but trust me this one will work.I will tell you why.Very often you dont realise the value of what you own.It could be a tie lying in your cupboard or even a clock on your table that you may never look at.The moment someone outside walks in and says they want it, you immediately get all proprietorial about it and want to keep it to yourself.
Ahems struggle can be shown where he is on one hand happy that he finally is letting go of his wife but he also doesnt like the fact that someone else is gettting her. For this reason the person can be Ahem's friend himself. The friend can know Ahems state of mind and also how he is disconnected from his wife.Later he can also be sharing all his feelings with Ahem since he knows he doesnt love his wife to even one inch.
This pain, separation as well as the feeling of bellingingness can bring the two hearts together according to me.

hamzanuha

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
One email sent

Go to top