Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: starlight123

Thanks for links Pia...πŸ˜ƒ

Who else thinks another article of Monika and Ankit is about to be published about them trying to make the other jealous to the point that they came colour cordinated...πŸ˜†

Why does Monika always emphasis the fact that she is she is not Pratigya's mother???

And what was that talk about her beautiful neck all about???

I will say those two are on good terms, what were the chances that both colour match
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so so much pia darling!i cudnt watch d IF vid thru mob,so ths ws d 1ly source. .loads of hugs for u!!
Dis nainajiz jz a. .grrr!wat a torture!i flt lyk hitting my head on wall.arja wer awesome!as alwaysπŸ˜‰
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Arhaan n Pooja lukd simple, amiable n cool. Asmita lukd nice...Is this the most we've seen AB talk at the party or what? Not so camera shy compared to the 100 episode party.

I personally noticed that arhaan is quite at ease and is open with other media chhanels or with india forum except SBS...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜† but YES he seemed quite talkative in dis IF interveiw then ever...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti1983

Oh MY GOD...πŸ˜† ...just saw the videos...

sorry I asked ...LOL...why is she like that??????πŸ˜†

Mishtii do u find ny diffrence in arhaan's approach towards media in 400 epi party comparing to 10 epi celebration party...??  To mee he looked more relaxed and has open yup in d latest interview...whast say...?
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

Mishtii do u find ny diffrence in arhaan's approach towards media in 400 epi party comparing to 10 epi celebration party...??  To mee he looked more relaxed and has open yup in d latest interview...whast say...?

Pragati I totally agreeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I agree with you 200%πŸ˜ƒ

He just looks sooo gggooodd..and so confident...his confidence, attitude everything is diff in these interviews..

As I said earlier..he looks yummy 😳

He just keeps getting better

Bas I hope he regains his old avatar in MKAP...then that will be the icing on a yummy dark chocolate cake🀣

Since Arhaan is eating a lot in MKAP now a days...I just would like to say..

We prefer the dark chocalate cake--like the cake in the party..please CV's dont turn him into a boring vanilla cake πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Edited by mishti1983 - 12 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti1983

Pragati I totally agreeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I agree with you 200%πŸ˜ƒ

He just looks sooo gggooodd..and so confident...his confidence, attitude everything is diff in these interviews..

As I said earlier..he looks yummy 😳

He just keeps getting better

Bas I hope he regains his old avatar in MKAP...then that will be the icing on a yummy dark chocolate cake🀣

Since Arhaan is eating a lot in MKAP now a days...I just would like to say..

We prefer the dark chocalate cake--like the cake in the party..please CV's dont turn him into a boring vanilla cake πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

@ Bold- hopes are vryyy lowww on this now...to me almost dead that we'll get that old ''confident'' Krishan back...πŸ€”πŸ˜•