Wat wil make ammaji change?

Poll Question :

What do u think can change hitler ammaji?

Poll Choice
Janvi
Dia dies finaly and ammaji changes
Ammaji breathing her last
She wil never change
I dont know
Bp wil change her
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi frndz! Wat u think wil finaly led to change of hitler ammajis mind set.? Wen r we going to get some happy events in laado. N ammaji wil say aana is des meri laadao?Frndz open ur eyes n mind n think wat is next in store for us! Do comment!wen wil soap realy abide d rule hum aurton ke khilaf ho rahe atyacharon ka purzor virodh karte hai.
I don't think Amma ji will ever change that's what i feel. 
Ya anam thats wat i too felt. Nw she bought out rajveer becoz of whom her daughter died? Wat a hell women na? How can nw she change due to grand daughter? Nw wat u think wil she pay attension to dia janvi wen accident occurs?
we know that she is using Jahnvi to separate her from dia, I mean how can she do that she has not right... we know that Dia is getting stronger day by day and Jahnvi is getting weak. I can't wait for the maha episode. bu the story is getting interesting  day by day. I have feeling that Jahnvi knows that Amma ji is trying to sepreate the two sisters which is so bad..
Ya thats true. Janvi might knw d plan.
I am hundered precent sure that it was rajveer who was spying on Jahnvi when she was talking on her mobile with Shaurya. i am dead sure who else could be apart from rajveer. I also have feeling amma ji might have sent him. and i also feel that rajveer followed dia, Jani when those went to meet shaurya. 
ammaji will never change,in fact she cant !!😡😡
Polly_03 you are right... she can never change.. 
i hope all of Amma Ji's plan flops 
I thought of dat only becz its only nishani of raghav so cvs might make dat happen. But i pray dat shudnt.