•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
yaar i watch SGP quite often and enjoyed its track till all this tumour and memory loss track they have started recently.i seriously dont understand the reason behind spoiling such a serial with all typical ekta kapoor formulas.its on sad note that we have stopped watching it due to the boring track.well now the upcoming track is clearly predictable as we all have seen many of such memory loss tracks in earlier years😕well what do you have to say?please tell honestly😭
Posted: 12 years ago
Yaa.. but common people wants those twists ... So SGP is just following OBS which SP have told them to do.. The track will be interesting... In other serials we have seen crying, but here kahsyaps family support both suhana  and Ishaan... Suhana will be smiling along with them, but the pain will be visible through her eyes... It depends on CVS, SP people.. Poor actors also don't say anything, as every serial have same twists and turns.. SGP is much better than some other serials...

Lets see what the creatives show us.. till now anmesia track is ok.. with suhana acting superbly and others are good too. Just request only give less elesh comedy track.. family comedy dada-dadi comedy is better than eelesh comedy...It is not in our hands.. depends on TRPS.. If TRPS high for this track they continue this track 2 or 3 months if less they will stop this track just like BT track..
Edited by abhi786 - 12 years ago