Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The Wolfie & Witch? - Your predictions.. (Page 7)

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Yes archi congrats u can have both sid and tyler..enjoy..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

i stopped watchin the show ages ago, to be honest.. i have no idea what he behaves like anymore, but he does need a proper track. :P 

oh with Sid still in the show I'm still watching it and I sometimes forgot to forward scene that isn't his not because they are good but because I get amuse at the level of stupidity of the scenes...HAHALOL

same! i love T's tune.. her character just needs a little shaping up on the lines of 'dia' from MJHT. she doesn't seem like a diva - she's just plain stupid. Stern Smile

T is anything but a dive okay she is a disappointment to all dive all around the world because she is the first diva I have ever seen who look on even after been slapped without doing anything abt itOuch

but her tune is awesomeLOL

Edited by .Angel - 14 May 2011 at 7:02am

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

i stopped watchin the show ages ago, to be honest.. i have no idea what he behaves like anymore, but he does need a proper track. :P 

oh with Sid still in the show I'm still watching it and I sometimes forgot to forward scene that isn't his not because they are good but because I get amuse at the level of stupidity of the scenes...HAHALOL

same! i love T's tune.. her character just needs a little shaping up on the lines of 'dia' from MJHT. she doesn't seem like a diva - she's just plain stupid. Stern Smile

T is anything but a dive okay she is a disappointment to all dive all around the world because she is the first diva I have ever seen who look on even after been slapped without doing anything abt itOuch 
but her tune is awesomeLOL

i used to watch the show for sid..but it's like - he doesn't even have a proper track no more. his character is not being justified a single bit, as expected. i really hope to see a damon in him before he leaves, or after he comes back. Embarrassed

ROFL dia is the perfect T for me.. even caroline from S1. madhura is a great actress, t needs some brains. :\

.Angel

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

same. elena was so heartbroken after she died, moments like this when you wish that you hadn't brought all this supernatural world on yourself.

Tell me about it! This is what darkness was suppose to be. The supernatural world took away almost everything 'normal' Elena had ever known.

i won't even bother to watch TVD if delena end up together in S3 - i just dun see them as a proper couple. for me, it's always stelena and damon-kat. :D not really, i didn't like elena before the kiss, anyway - she needs to take a stand for her feelings, she doesn't. Ouch 

You know, I love Delena and their scenes. My favourite next to Stamon scenes but even I can't picture them as a couple, honestly! Maybe they'll make it believable and all but I'll always have a regret if Stelena don't end up together. Elena, to me, always came across as feisty and headstrong but sensible at the same time. If I don't look at the kiss in a romantic way, I still maintain Elena only cares a hell lot for Damon. Her heart still lies with Stefan.

lol, true. it's like..vampire-human ain't forbidden anymore. tbh, even PKYEK couldn't justify the 'forbiddenness' of their relationship yet. it's just been abhay mourning, pia stalking, abhay saving. and, lol, you do.. 

Honestly, TL, TVD, PKYEK, no where did I find it forbidden. TVD just made me see the dark side of a human-vampire relation, no forbiddenness. 
As far as PKYEK goes, AbhIya have not at all been explored properly. They're just intense, not deep. Pia knows NOTHING about Abhay's world and Abhay just keeps making decisions for her. I don't doubt their love for each other but sometimes, despite the fact that their love story is out of norms, I wish they just sit and talk like a normal reasonable couple Ouch

Akankshaa.

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Kaha gayi archi,kahi tyler ke saath date par chali toh nehi gayi na... Wink
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

same. elena was so heartbroken after she died, moments like this when you wish that you hadn't brought all this supernatural world on yourself.

Tell me about it! This is what darkness was suppose to be. The supernatural world took away almost everything 'normal' Elena had ever known.

i won't even bother to watch TVD if delena end up together in S3 - i just dun see them as a proper couple. for me, it's always stelena and damon-kat. :D not really, i didn't like elena before the kiss, anyway - she needs to take a stand for her feelings, she doesn't. Ouch 

You know, I love Delena and their scenes. My favourite next to Stamon scenes but even I can't picture them as a couple, honestly! Maybe they'll make it believable and all but I'll always have a regret if Stelena don't end up together. Elena, to me, always came across as feisty and headstrong but sensible at the same time. If I don't look at the kiss in a romantic way, I still maintain Elena only cares a hell lot for Damon. Her heart still lies with Stefan.

lol, true. it's like..vampire-human ain't forbidden anymore. tbh, even PKYEK couldn't justify the 'forbiddenness' of their relationship yet. it's just been abhay mourning, pia stalking, abhay saving. and, lol, you do.. 

Honestly, TL, TVD, PKYEK, no where did I find it forbidden. TVD just made me see the dark side of a human-vampire relation, no forbiddenness. 
As far as PKYEK goes, AbhIya have not at all been explored properly. They're just intense, not deep. Pia knows NOTHING about Abhay's world and Abhay just keeps making decisions for her. I don't doubt their love for each other but sometimes, despite the fact that their love story is out of norms, I wish they just sit and talk like a normal reasonable couple Ouch

she was a normal girl before stefan came, and then her best friend turned out to be a witch, her another friend was made a vampire by a girl who lived some 200 years ago who's a vampire herself, and guess what? she's her doppleganger. stefan is right - it's not her fault. she is a doppleganger and supernatural was destined to wreck her world around. even if she didn't fall in love with stefan, she won't be normal.

true, i can only see delena as a one-sided love. even if stefan dies and elena chooses to live with damon, it won't be 'proper'. she chose him because stefan died. damon deserves more than that..

lol, true. twilight had nothing forbidden in it. it was all ''sleep with me'' ''marry me'' Stern Smile abhiya are intense, but there's nothing forbidden about it. tvd is all dark.. i wonder if true blood is 'forbidden' or not. :P 

.Jane..

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
I WaNt Misha to be bonnie .. 
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Kaha gayi archi,kahi tyler ke saath date par chali toh nehi gayi na... Wink
Na just busy with some study workDead

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index